~11 New family member~

(Joe)

'Joe...I have 4 weeks left to live'

I burst into tears this cant be true. I did not speak but after 2 minutes the call ended I went straight into the theatre tears running down my cheeks. The boys looked at me weirdly before I spoke 'We need ideas quickly. You are dismissed' I say as I sit down on the floor tears rapidly falling from my eyes. One of the teachers asked if I was okay but I decided to ignore them, I stood up and clocked myself out at reception. I rang Zoe asking if she could take me to the hospital, she said yes and within 5 minutes the was outside the school.

(Dianne)

I was on Instagram until there was a knock at the door 'come in' I shout in a croaky voice Joe comes in and I smile widely. He sits besides me and clutches my hand kissing it lightly I smile before leaning closer to him our lips touch and we kiss for a few minutes before I pull away and move over for Joe to lie on my bed next to me but before either of us can say anything my brother bursts in 'Mia is here' he screams I sit up and he comes to hug me he shows me a picture and all I could do was smile a nurses comes in and says that if I am careful I can walk over and meet Mia so I obviously say yes and get up with Joe helping me he carried me on his back halfway there because my legs were tiered until we got to the room Joe put me down and we walked in I saw Annabella sleeping and Mia in a cot I slowly walked over being cautious not to wake her and kissed her cheek, Brendan got her out and put her on my lap we were talking for a bit before Annabella woke up she smiled at me and Mia I introduced her to Joe before the nurse told me it was time to go back to my room so I got on Joe's back and he carried me back.