~30 I still love you...~

(Dianne)
Call it?! What I aren't dead I just feel like I'm in a coma like before I could hear Joe scream and Kayleigh go and comfort him I felt really bad.

(Joe)
I went in the room seeing Dianne there made my insides turn she still looked beautiful. "I still love you" I whisper to her holding her cold hand. I gave her a kiss on the for head before I got a call from Alfie.

(Alfie)
We hadn't heard from Joe and we were leaving so Zoë said to ring him so I put it on speaker and put it on the table because we were all packing.

Alfie-Ello mate.
Joe-H-H-Hi

He says stuttering I look at Zoë and she looks at me

Alfie-Were you at we're leaving in 5
Joe-Get home from the Hos-Hospi
Zoe-Do you mean Hospital?
Joe-Ye-Yeah
Tracey-Why are you there?
Joe-She's gone.

He yells out in pain Zoë burst into tears and I could feel tears running down my cheeks Dianne was really gone? Reality sunk in and Tracey started crying. I quickly packed up and put everything in the boot before getting Zoë and Tracey in and driving to the hospital. Joe was outside on a bench crying Tracey got out and ran over to him when Mark and Rina walked in to do there normal visit of Dianne I guess that the hospital hadn't told them.

(Mark)
Me and Rina we're walking up to the hospital when we saw Joe with tears soaring down his face 50000 miles per hour me and Rina instantly went over to him and Tracey "What happened" "She's gone" Tracey said "What?!" I say tears threatening to fall "Dianne's gone" Joe says tears started to pour down my face.

My little girl was gone.