~46 court ~

(Joe)
"If it hadn't been for Cotten eyed J-" Dianne's phone started ringing she walked over to it and frowned after what I'm guessing considering whether she wants to actually pick it up she finally answers

"Yes speaking"

"Yes he's by the side of me"

She put it on speaker and I walked over to her

"We would like to organise a court date so we can decide Harry's consequences"

"Okay..."

"We know your on strictly so we will do it on a Sunday afternoon at 2PM could you make this Sunday?"

"Yes we can."

"See you then Thank you"

~~

I woke up and turned over to see Dianne sat up in bed on her phone today was the day we were going to court.

We were also told that the 2 people he raped would be there to give a statement so we would meet them too. I know Di's worrying about it so I decided to take her on a date after it because she has a lot on her plate at the minute, with strictly and Harry she's temporarily living at my house with 2 sets of Clothes.
Everything is just a mess.

(Dianne)
Me and Joe quickly get showered getting dressed and drying my hair curling it a little I had asked Liv to come round and do my make up so I would look okay to go to court and she agreed.

Just as I finished my last curl there was a knock at the door "I will get it" Joe shouts.

Then I hear Livs voice she is talking to Joe about something. I walked downstairs to see she had everything laid out.

(Joe)
When Dianne was ready Liv took pictures

(Joe)When Dianne was ready Liv took pictures

I ordered a Uber and we set of to court

(Dianne)
When we arrived I saw a woman about my age arriving someone I'm guessing her boyfriend touched her shoulder and she flinched did Harry make her like that?

I decided to go and talk to them. "Hi. I'm Dianne. Dianne Buswell"  I say her head immediately shoots up

"Your the one who reported him. Right?" She says grinning widely

"Yes I did. Did he..?"

"Yes he did 6 years ago and I'm still traumatised"

~~

"Harry we have given you 10 years in prison for each rape so that's a total of 20 and then you held Miss Buswell hostage for 5 years which is another 50 so in total you have 70 years in Jail sentence. And if your out and still alive they will have a restraining order against you"

I breathed a sigh of relief and I could see Joe was pleased too.

A/N
Wow this is quite long. I will try get another up tomorrow which will be the last chapter it might even be tonight.

Comment SUGGestions for a new book <3