~Part 19 mood swings~

(Joe)
When I got home I reflected on how amazing the date was. It was absolutely amazing and I would love to do it again but, it soon dawned on me we don't have enough time left and burst into tears I heard Zoe come down the stairs and gave me a hug that lasted for ages. "What's wrong" she asks softly "I'm gonna miss Dianne" I say looking down "we all will." Zoë was really great I decided to get into bed after that and I fell asleep in the same clothes still being able to smell Dianne's scent.

~~

I woke up smelling pancakes and slowly walked downstairs "you okay Joe" my mum says. I completely ignore her and eat my pancakes. I go upstairs and leave my dish on the side "you could have cleaned your plate" "I don't care I need to get to school" "why" "I don't know maybe because I'm loosing my girlfriend and have only 2 weeks." I could see tears forming in my mums eyes so I walk upstairs we also have to do a assembly today to say how much we raised. I get changed and make my bed before going downstairs mum was sat on the sofa crying Zoe comforting her. "What" I say "Well we're all gonna miss Dianne and all your doing is snapping at everyone. She's not gonna want to spend her last days with you if your like this towards her" I burst into tears "sorry Joe I shouldn't have said that" she comes over trying to hug me but I push her away I can't be dealing with her. Because I'm early I walk to Dianne's. Her dad answers with puffy eyes "You okay Mark" "I don't think she" I burst into tears so we were both crying together. He pulled me into a hug for 2 minutes before we pulled away "They left 3AM this morning" "why?" "Dianne stopped brea-" my heart dropped and I could feel my legs go like jelly. Dianne was dying. "Thank you Mark. For everything your amazing. You don't get appreciated enough honestly" I walked to the school soon being greeted by the gang but their expressions changed when they saw I was crying. "You might wanna sit down on the seats today I have news. We don't need to be fancy" I go straight to miss Morris office and knock on the door "come in" "hello Joe. Are you okay?" I sighed deeply "Dianne stoped breathing at 3 this morning. I don't know how long she will be off for if she com-" "no Joe don't say that we're all behind Dianne she's amazing. Do the assembly and then I give you permission to go home. Your not fit for school." I leave her room feeling a little calmer and head to the theatre. Soon everyone else is in and I began to talk...