~32 Be quiet~

(Joe)
Walking down the summery streets of London it had been 18 years today Dianne died and I haven't fell in love since. I decided to take a walk along the river Thames just to clear my mind we all find this day hard each year but now it's coming up to 20 years we always spend the day alone because we feel like being in the company of each other will make us more sad. I was daydreaming for ages until I saw a bright flash of red hair. It reminded me of Dianne's wig that she had she started to slow down a bit and I walked a bit faster so I could catch up with her I was right behind her when her phone rang 'Mum' it read everyone has a mum whether they like them or not so she answered the phone and spoke in a AUSTRALIAN accent it was no way it was Dianne there were so many things that were similar between them both though.  "Hey mum" she says "Dot!!! Billy and Mia really miss you" Rina always used to call Dianne Dot and she had a niece called Mia I remember meeting her. After a few minutes on the phone she was putting her phone in her bag when her purse fell on the floor. I kneeled down to pick it up for her when I stood up it looked exactly like Dianne. "Dianne?" "Joe?" "Oh my god I have missed you like crazy" I say as she pulls me into a hug. "I thought you were dead?" "I was pronounced dead by 4 doctors but I was in a coma and I saw dead relatives telling me it's not my time. It's not my time to die but it was to late you were already gone"  "Be quiet" I say "I'm sorry I should have told you" "it's okay I really missed you. Come back to mine we can catch up?" I say hoping she would say yes.

(Dianne)
"Of course" I say in disbelief that I have saw him after 18 years we decided to order a Uber back. When we were in the car we inter winded fingers it was like I was never gone. Joe paid the driver when we arrived outside a penthouse and we went inside. "I have missed you sooooo much" I say. "You don't even Know 18 years ago TODAY!!!" I pulled him into another hug when we pulled apart we both leaned in eventually we kissed. "I still love you" I whisper "I love you more. I haven't been in love since. Zoe has tried to hook me up with some girls but it hasn't worked" "OMG ZOË!!!" "I have missed her soooo much"