~Part 15 The fate~

(Dianne)
Everyone started to arrive at 4 it was unbelievable but the two people I wasn't expecting to see walked through the school gate "Pops Nana" they had decided to stay in Australia so this was a big surprise but the best surprise. Before long it was fully packed and there were 2 teachers having 8 inches of there hair cut off. We all watched as the hair was cut before there was a raffle. Everyone had bought a strip and the present was really nice. It was a goodie box full of things for new born babies. Me and Joe were stood on the stage and there were children leaning on it with Adults behind. Joe leans forward with the box and asked a small girl to pick one out "What number is it" Joe says "436" We all started looking around until Brendan started jumping around I laughed considering he had, had Mia 4 days ago. "Come on the Brendan" Joe laughed. He picked Mia up and come up onto stage one arm around me whilst Joe gave him the box he gave me a kiss on the head before walking back to Annabella the second thing was a Pamper set. This time Joe got a little boy to take the ticket out "628" he shouts Jacks and Conor's  mum screams and Jack walks away from her being embarrassed.

(Joe)
"Next we would like to ask Dianne a question" "Will you do your dance for us to prove anyone can do anything" she agreed instantly and the music teacher put rise up on Dianne took her converses and socks of and I gave her, her special dance shoes.

Pretend this is Di

She finished and we all screamed I ran onto stage and picked her up giving her a kiss. We walked off but I say we i was carrying her and Amy and Ben decided to do there duo

I couldn't find a nice one with 2 girls for Amy and Chloe so I changed it to Ben just imagine he's been in the story the whole time. There is no other option to put it down as #Bensfault

When they finished everyone clapped then we decided it was time to get the face paints out. I was doing the face paint because apparently I'm the best artist. Conor was the first one there being the big kid he is but he dint want his done he took Anna so that she was first. "Conor you can't have yours done your forehead is to big it will take to long." Everyone laughed and Anna had her face painted there was about 50 people waiting so we decided to do another activity so that the others will be entertained me Chloe and Amy decided to teach people to dance. Byron was showing people how to play guitar and Mikey was making Cookies with people. When Joe finished the face paints it was gone 7:30 so we decided to slowly pack up. At around 9:00 everyone had left and we had finished packing up. I went over to Joe and pulled him into a hug. Then a kiss he kissed back gladly before we walked home. We decided to go to Joes because my pop and nana were at mine and it was be maniac we would go there in the morning. We walked in and Tracey had a wide smile looking at her phone "what" Joe says "You raised £2,537" "be quiet" I say. "It's true" "we still have the run on Monday as well Di" joe says I'm stood there gobsmacked I pull out my phone and ring my mum "Hello Di you okay." "Yeah guess what" "what are you okay?" "Completely fine" "what is it then" "we raised £2,537" "REALLY?!" "Yes" "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" at this point I could hear her running around the house "THEY RAISED 2,537" I put it on speaker so Tracey and Joe could hear it soon followed by Zoe and Alfie coming down the stairs.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Instagram
@joanne108_fanfic
@joanne108_