~5 Will she be okay?~

Part 5

[Dianne]
The Chemotherapy isn't going to plan and I'm really scared at this point that I might die. It's now Friday and nothing is working some people from school are coming down to the hospital to see me today. I woke up with nurses around me taking my bloods and checking my sugar this may be a surprise to some people but I was used to it at this point. I felt myself fall into another dreamless sleep after they had checked me.

[Joe]
Everyone was going down the hospital today me Amy and Chloe went in Zoe's car and the buttercream boys went in Alfie's. We arrived there first so we stood outside waiting for the others when Chloe got a call

Di=Dance instructor

Chloe-Hello
Di-Hey Chloe. We saw that you Amy and Dianne aren't coming today.
Chloe-Yes were really sorry. Dianne won't be in very often but me and Amy will be in the others it was just a one off today.
Di-Ok I hope everything is okay we will see you tomorrow.
Chloe-Bye
Di-Bye

The butter cream boys got out the car Josh falling over in the process and we all walked inside. "Dianne Buswell" "room 234"
We kept walking until we saw 232 and then the next door down was Dianne, "maybe Joe Chloe and Amy should go in first not to startle her" suggests Zoe so that's what we did. I opened the door to see Dianne attached to wires tubes and all sorts coming out of her body I looked back at the girls to see they were crying before I sat besides Dianne. Her eyes fluttered open after a few minutes and the corners of her mouth turned into a smile, "I have missed you" "we have missed you too Di" Chloe said. "Guys.. I dint realise it would be this painful I have never felt worse in my life I feel fat from not moving and I hate it" she says with tears pouring down her face. We signalled for the boys to come in and they all apologised to Dianne for bullying her but she just seemed...out of it. We were talking to her but she wasn't replying before she fell unconscious...