~7 Heart Break~

(Joe)

After Dianne text me last night I managed to get to sleep. Zoe had just pulled up outside so I thanked her before getting out the car and going to Dianne's room. I knocked on the door before I heard a Aussie behind the door shout for me to go in. I opened the door to see Dianne and Mark Mark looked like he just arrived and Dianne was packing her bag. Eventually we set of Dianne cuddled into me in the back. When we pulled up outside her mum came out on the phone. I helped Dianne out and we went to her room. About 10 minutes after we unpacked Rina came in tears forming in her eyes, 'Dianne' 'Yeah' 'before your next chemotherapy you need to get you hair shaved off' 'WHAT? NO!' Tears were streaming down her face so i pulled her onto my lap letting her cry into my chest. After a while she calmed down before Rina spoke again 'They said there is this cancer support group who are making wigs. We are more than welcome to use it.' I knew deep down Dianne was devastated but these are horrible things that happen.

Skip Monday.

Today in English we had to plan a speech about our hero's. I decided to pick my mum but Dianne wouldn't tell anyone who she was picking. We brushed it off though before i finished my speech. The bell went meaning it was the end of the day. So me and Dianne got up and we went straight to the hairdressers where they also offered to put Dianne's wig on for her. When we got there Rina was pulling up outside. So we all went in together. Dianne was pretty much seen to straight away and so her hair was gone, i got to admit me and Rina were in tears watching. Dianne had picked a red wig and i gotta say it really suited her. We headed out and got in Rina's car. She got a phone call saying that Dianne's next chemo is next week so we braced ourselves for that before we headed our separate ways home.