Chapter Ten : Who Are You?

“So…” She walked home with a semi-conscious Rin. “Blue flames, huh?”
“Yeah, you’re being strangely calm for discovering I’m the son of Satan.”
“As I said before, you’re my friend. It doesn’t matter who or what you are.”
“Thanks, y/n, you’re the best.”
“Shhh, I know.” She tried to shush him up so he wouldn’t waste in energy. It was hard enough to have him lean on her, she didn’t think that she’d be able to support his full weight if he passed out.

When she got in the dorm, she went straight to his room. And without the help of Yukio, who wasn’t there at the time, she put him to bed. She went to turn away but he grabbed her wrist.
“Don’t leave, please.” Rin quietly mumbled which Y/n barely heard.
“I’ll be right back. I need to clean your wounds before it gets infected.” he nodded and let go of his hold on her. She went to get some disinfect and some bandages and then returned to Rin’s side.
When she applied the disinfect, he flinched a little but let y/n continue her treatment. After she was done, she stayed with Rin and played with his hair until he fell asleep.

After she could hear his soft snores, she once again left his room. She left a note telling him to clean and replace the bandages when he woke up along with asking Ukobach to make him some tea for when he woke up and then she went out the door.

Y/n was curious about the strange man she saw earlier so she returned to the park. She looked around for a couple of hours until she saw the green haired demon with his arms around his knees and his head resting on his arm.
“Hello?” At the sound of her voice, he looked her in the eyes and sprung up. “Are you okay? Who are you?” Her kindness and empathy towards the stranger were disregarded as if no one was there to hear them. She began to walk backwards as he walked towards her, but within seconds he had her backed against a wall. His eyes flickered to her neck but saddened when he didn’t see anything. Without saying a word, he put his and up and wiped away the makeup, revealing the mark that connected her to him. Y/n let out a small whimper as his fingers softly traced the sensitive area on the side on her neck. “P-please, stop”
He did as she said, trying to control himself. He backed away and immediately regretted it as he watched her run away.

A/n- this is a short chapter but oh well. I created it with the last chapter but decided it should be it's own.
Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far and if you have any recommendations on how to make it better, don't be afraid to comment!