Chapter Twenty Two : I Want You

As Y/n walked in to class the next day, she saw amaimon sitting by her seat at the back of the class.  She smiled and went to sit down next to him but was pulled by a strong pair of arms and somehow landed on Amaimon's lap. She was sure her face was bright red as the rest of her class saw their interaction.

The teacher looked their way and was going to say something but Amaimon just gave the teacher a death glare that seemed to shut the teacher up.

Amaimon let out a quiet possessive growl as his arms tightened around Y/n. She could barely hear it but felt the vibration of his chest on her back. At first she thought it felt almost like a cat purring, except it was more like an engine running.  Is he growling?

In an attempt to calm his nerves, Y/n put her hands on his, every now and then rubbing his hand with her thumbs and playing with his fingers.

"Thank you," he whispered.

After class was finished and everyone else had already left, Amaimon used his demonic powers to lock the door and shut the blinds.

"I dont know how I was supposed to control myself," he whisper growled in her ear, surprising Y/n with his sudden change in behavior.

Warning: a little spicy

He turned her around, Y/n now straddling his hips.     Amaimon put one hand at the small of her back and the other between her shoulder blades, pressing her against him.  He started kissing her neck making his way down to her collarbone.  
In desperation, he pulled off her tie and ripped open the top of her button up shirt, causing a few button the fly off but neither of them cared.    He just needed to be close to her, and she wanted to feel all of him. 

When he reached the space between her collarbone and neck, she began to subconsciously move her hips, slightly grinding into him.
She reached her hand down to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.  It was then that she noticed he was hard, and the thought of that turned her on more.    

She tore off her shirt as quickly as she could, leaving her chest exposed with only her bra keeping her breasts somewhat concealed. 

Amaimon leaned back, taking a break from her neck to admire her body.  Without skipping a beat, he pushed his lips on hers and stood up, lifting Y/n with him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her up by her thighs. He moved his hands to her butt, squeezing her cheeks which caused Y/n to moan, muffled only by Amaimons mouth. 

He took this opportunity to introduce his tongue to Y/n's. Quickly licking her lips, he pushed his tongue deeper in her mouth, wanting to explore every inch of her. 

Distracted in ecstacy, Y/n didnt realize Amaimon had been walking across the room until she felt herself being put on the teacher's desk.  He cleared the desk off as she started to lay down.

Y/n unbuttoned his shirt and left it open.  She pulled back from amaimon so she could watch as she felt his chest with her fingers.  
That didnt last for long as Amaimon quickly resumed kiss attacking her neck.  Y/n put her arms around his neck as Amaimon made his way lower.

She couldnt recall when her bra came off, but it became apparent when she felt Amaimon's thumb graze upon her sensitive nipples, his hands gently squeezing her breasts. Y/n could feel his nails slightly digging in her skin, heightening her pleasure as he grabbed her in every right place.

Confused as to why Amaimon still had his pants on, Y/n pulled them down with her ankles. She put her legs back around Amaimon's hips, pulling him closer to her, feeling the same need as amaimon did.

He got the hint and soon it was his turn to grind into her, with only their underwear separating them.

"Amai.."  she breathily moaned. Y/n put her hands on his face and brought him up, their noses ever so slightly touching.   "I want you,"

As their lips came together once again, they were interrupted by the intercoms. 

"Y/n L/n, please come to my office."

Out of breath and snapped out of their sex crazed trance, Y/n awkwardly fumbled around trying to gather her clothes. Amaimon stood back to watch her as she did so, amazed at how beautiful she was, honored that he could see her like that, and proud that she was his. 

"Where is my bra?" She mumbled. Unable to locate it, she threw on what clothes she did have. She quickly buttoned her shirt as much as she could due to Amaimon ripping off some.  

As she was tying her tie, Amaimon noticed her nipples were seen through her shirt. He grabbed his uniform blazer that he had refused to wear and put it over Y/n.

She looked up at him as he looked away shyly, surprised at his gesture to cover her chest.  She leaned toward him, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek before grabbing his face and planting a big kiss on his lips.  This shocked Amaimon, his eyes wide open before closing them to savor the feeling of her lips on his. 

She pulled away, too quickly in Amaimon's opinion.

"We shouldnt keep Mephisto waiting," Y/n interrupted their comfortable silence.

"We?"

"You're coming with me, no?"  She looked at Amaimon, still only in his boxer briefs and his shirt loosely hanging off his shoulders.   "Or do you need a second?"

Amaimon looked down, slightly embarrassed, and put on his pants, not bothering to button up his pants or shirt.   Without saying anything more, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom. 

They made their way to Mephisto's office. Amaimon opened the door, barging in before Y/n had a chance to knock.

"Oh my,"  Mephisto said feigning innocence.  "I interrupted something, didnt I?"