Chapter Twenty

Y/n didn't do as good as she usually does at the cram school, as she was distracted. She kept thinking about Amaimon. She just couldn't get him out of her head.

She felt bad about kicking him out, Y/n knew how he liked to go with her to school.
She kept thinking and thinking. How am I going to make it up to him?

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. Something she wondered why she didn't think of it sooner.

"Of course!" She exclaimed, shooting upright from her chair, interrupting the teacher's class. All eyes on her.

"Yes, Ms. L/n?" The teacher, who was none other than her mate's brother, inquired.

"Sorry, Mr. Okumura," she sat down before standing right back up. "Actually, can I go to the headmaster's office?"

Before Yukio could get a word out, she already had left the classroom. He sighed but had no choice but to resume his lesson.

As Y/n made her way to see Mephisto, she recited the favor she wanted to ask him.

She raised her arm to knock on his door, but the tall demon had already opened it. She was beginning to get used to that.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, young miss?" He did a little curtsey and winked all while having that grin Y/n was so tempted to wipe off if she could.

"I need to ask you for a favor."
"Anything for you, dearie, what it is you want."
"For Amaimon to attend True Cross."

Mephisto burst out laughing, his head leaned back and his hands clutching his stomach.

"I'm being serious." Y/n crossed her arms and was visibly getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I haven't laughed so hard since Rin said he was going to defeat Satan. What did you have in mind?"

Mini chapter to hold you guys over until I find my will to live- I mean my motivation to write.
On a serious note, I wanted to tell you guys to stay safe and active during this hard time. I'm going to try to do my part and write more, hopefully that will help distract me and you readers and not be so stressed out about stuff going on.