PART TEN - Mature Content

I wake up, and for a second, I don't know where I am, but as I see the view from the window, I remember the events of last night, and where I am, and... oh boy, what I did. I turn around slowly to see Shawn, but the bed is empty. I sit up, and I can hear the TV coming from the living room. I take the glass of water still on the nightstand, and I finish it. I make my way to the bathroom and take a look at my face. I'm not used to sleeping with my makeup on, so I try to wipe the smudged mascara and splash a bit of water on my face. I rinse my mouth again with the mouthwash, and I already feel better. Well, physically. I still have to face Shawn after acting a fool and getting too tipsy on our second date.

I leave the bathroom and make my way to the living room. He sees me and smiles, so I guess that's a good sign?

"G'Morning, how's your head?"

'Haven't had any complaints yet,' I think to myself. It makes me laugh, so it's with a smile that I reply:

"Not too bad, thanks again. I'm so sorry, I don't usual- I mean, I don't know what happened, I'm usually more responsible than this."

"Hey it's fine! Really. Don't worry, it was partly my fault. Kept filling your glass... Anyways, do you want breakfast?"

"Sure! But before," I say as I walk over to the couch, "I wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?" Shawn asks, puzzled.

"Yeah," I say as a place one leg on his side, "last night, you could've very easily taken advantage of me."

My legs are now on each side on him, and I'm facing him. His expression is a bit surprised.

"But you didn't."

I can now see in his eyes he knows where I'm going with this, and he seems happily surprised.

"No, no I- I didn't," he stutters.

I rest my arms on his shoulders and bring my face closer to his.

"And that, my dear, has earned you... a little something. A reward, if you will," I barely whisper.

I look into his eyes, and I can see the lust fill his stare as he lifts his chest and chin to meet my face. I keep a distance and smirk, very pleased with myself.

"Oh, kiss me already!" Shawn lets out.

I wish I could say I was waiting for his consent, but I just wanted to hear him beg for it. I plant my lips on his, and we instantly get that rhythm we had yesterday. My fingers are through his hair, and I grab a fistful. His hands are on my hips, and I can feel him guide their movement. He moves one hand to the small of my back and tries to scoot me closer to him, so I'm grinding on his crotch. Sneaky, Mendes. I let go of his hair and make my way to his chest and abs — we've seen the CK campaign, we can say abs — and I lift his shirt. He moves forward so I can take it off, and we have to stop kissing for a second while I do that. I take the opportunity to look at him as I chuck his shirt away. He grabs the nape of my neck and brings me forward as he says:

"Get back here, you."

I oblige, and now it's his turn to take off my shirt. I don't sleep in a bra, so I am fully exposed, and he's taking it all in. His hands move up and cup my breasts as he starts kissing on my neck. I grab his hair again, those irresistible curls. I guide him back up so our lips meet, and now our tongues come out to play. The kiss is heated and sloppy but we're both too into it to be gentle and careful. I slowly get up off of his lap and grab his belt buckle. We're both standing up now, and the height difference is flagrant. I can feel him starring down at me while I take off his belt all together, and unbutton his jeans. I look up to kiss him, but only a second, 'cause now I'm crouching down, slipping off his pants. He kicks them off as he lies on his back on the couch. I get on top of him and he slips a few fingers under the lace trimming of my underwear, but I stop him:

"Uh huh! It's your reward. Enjoy."

He lets out a prolonged "Oof" and throws his head back. I smirk, again very pleased, and I put my hand on the bulge that formed in his Calvins. I start massaging it, to make it as hard as possible. With my other hand, I start playing with the elastic of the boxer-briefs, and Shawn's thumbs hook on each side as he pulls them down.

"Whoa there, mister. Take your time, or rather, let me take mine," I say as I stop him.

"Oh you're such a tease."

"And you love it," I add as I squeeze his cock a bit harder.

He bites his lip to hold in a moan, and lies back down. I pull down his underwear, and he kicks them off. I slide my hand up his thigh and grab the base of his shaft. I slowly start stroking upwards, then pick up speed a bit.

"Shawn, you better get ready for the best hand-job you've ever gotten," I say, still stroking him.

"Oh yeah?" he questions.

"Absolutely. You know my secret? I give them with my mouth."

As I say that, I take out my tongue to lick up his shaft to make sure his cock is lubricated, and when I make my way to the top, I slide my lips over his head. I start bobbing up and down, still stroking the base of his shaft with two fingers. I take his dick out of my mouth, I lick the tip, and go back to the base, all the way up: my tongue spreads a bit more saliva so I can easily glide my lips up and down. I try to press his cock as deep in my throat as I can, and that's when I hear him grunt a bit. I look up, and our eyes meet, so I glide my lips up, suck on the tip like a lollipop. I slide his head on my tongue, exciting every nerve ending, and I wink at him.

"Fuck Alice, you're too good at this. I think I'm already close, what the fuck," Shawn says, panting.

I obviously take this as 'please continue, faster and harder' so I press my tongue on the length of his shaft one more time, and start moving my hand all the way up. But my mouth stays busy as I start sucking on one of his balls.

"Damn it," I hear Shawn say, more for himself than for me.

I lightly pinch the tip of his cock with my fingers as I take his other ball in my mouth. His right leg starts shaking, and I know that's my cue to finish him off. I slide my lips down his shaft, and grab his balls in my hand, lightly massaging them. I pick up the speed, and I shake my head to get him as deep as I can — fucking gag reflex.

"Fuck, I- I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it, I-"

I lick all the way up, tease his tip, and say:

"Do it baby, whenever."

I swirl his head on my tongue before going back to sucking him off. I'm moving up and down, and feel Shawn get tense and I hear him moan. He breathes out as he relaxes, and I feel his load in my mouth. I make sure he's finished, and I get up to go to the bathroom — I can't always be in a swallowing mood. I come out of the bathroom and back to the living room:

"Okay, now I really have to get you some more mouthwash."

Shawn lets out a laugh as he's still lying down on the couch, one hand on his chest. He stands up to come meet me. I can feel him looking at me, still shirtless. He gives me a kiss and whispers:

"That was amazing, where did that come from?"

"Oh I'm full of surprises, Mendes."

I pick up my shirt and walk towards the kitchen:

"I was promised breakfast?" I say, looking over my shoulder.