PART SEVENTEEN - Mature Content

I wake up in the morning, and remember the conversation I had with Shawn last night. And then, I imagine how he must be feeling this morning. Both mentally and physically. I get up, and immediately get dressed and ready to leave. I pick up some coffee at a café close to Shawn's place. I get there, and call him to tell him I'm downstairs. I should've thought of how I'd get in to surprise him before I left. He picks up, a bit groggy from sleep, but he lights up at the sound of my voice and buzzes me in. I make my way upstairs, and open the door he told me would be unlocked. When I walk in, I make my way through the apartment to find him back in bed. I stand in the door frame and look at him before walking over. I put down the tray and bag on the bedside table, and get up on the bed. I bring my face close to Shawn's to play prince charming and wake him up with a light kiss. He was only just dozing off again, so he smiles at my touch, but keeps his eyes closed. I brush a curl away from his face and say:

"How are you feeling? Not too hungover?"

All I get back is a grunt.

"Okay! Well, I know what will help. I got us coffee and breakfast. All you have to do is sit up."

He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me as I turn around to grab our coffees. I hand him his and I toss the bag of pastries in between us.

"I got a blueberry muffin and chocolate chip one, cause they're both my favourite, so either one you want, I'm fine."

He sits up, takes a sip, and I can see he already feels better. He reaches in the bag to grab a muffin, and takes a big bite. He chews in silence, and I take a sip of my coffee.

"You're not too chatty this morning, are you?" I ask Shawn.

"Hmm," he shrugs, still chewing.

I rest my back on the headboard, and sip my coffee in silence as well. I reach in the bag to grab the other muffin, I tear off the top, and put the bottom part back in the bag. I start eating when Shawn blurts out, half a bite still in his mouth:

"I did call you last night, right?"

"Yes, you sure did!"

"So you know how drunk I was, and that I thought I spotted you at the club, and I kissed a random girl?"

"Yes Shawn, we covered all that. Do you also remember what happened next?"

"You said something about lying, and hiding stuff from you, and you were very chill. Almost too chill," he says suspiciously. I laugh.

"I wouldn't say I was chill, because keep kissing strangers and you'll see how very not-chill I can get," I tease him. "I was... understanding. And I told you what I felt was cheating. Would you say you agree with that definition?" I ask him. Might as well get that cleared up now!

"I do. I think it's a very logical way of seeing it, yet emotional as well. I'll never hide anything from you. I am yours, after all," he says with a smile, that I reciprocate.

"So you do remember!"

"It came back to me."

"Good," I say as I shift my body closer to him and lean in. He meets my kiss and it lasts a bit longer than the previous ones. We only separate our lips to put our coffee cups away, and we lie back down, kissing tenderly, then firmly, and I feel Shawn's arm around my back, pulling me closer to him.

We keep making out, and I can feel Shawn is fully woken up against my leg. I smile through our kiss as I feel him rub against me, thrusting his hips. I push his curls back with one hand, and roll him over on his back as I straddle him. I straighten up as Shawn lifts my shirt up. He does have an advantage as he was sleeping in his underwear, and I was fully dressed. We keep making out and grinding on each other as we both try to undress as smoothly as possible. Shawn rolls us over and I am now on my back and he's on top of me. He kisses me, and my neck, and breathes out:

"Oh god, I want you so bad right now."

Both my hands on his shoulders, running down his arms and up to his head, I let out:

"I want you too."

He kisses me on the lips. A firm kiss. He tries to reach his bedside table without breaking it, but can't, so I let him go. He grabs a condom from the drawer, and I marvel at his abs as he rolls it down. He brings his body down to kiss me again, and I can feel his hand slide down. He pushes my thigh upwards so he can kneel in between my legs, and he slides his fingers over to realize not much foreplay will be necessary. I already thrust my hips forward as a reflex, and I look at him, already hard as a rock. I bite my lip to beg him not to tease me too much. Shawn smirks at me, and brings his face down. We're about to kiss, but that's when he pushes himself in me, and I gasp in pleasure so my lips part. He can't kiss me, so he bites my lower lip and pulls it in between his teeth as he starts thrusting back and forth. I wrap my legs all the way around him and bring my knees up so he can reach in as deep as possible, and I sling my arms under his to wrap them around his shoulders. I guide him and our movements sync up, and we both get lost in the sensations.

We both pant and moan, and I roll us over once again. I'm now on top, so I can take control. I prop myself up with both my hands on Shawn's chest, and pick up the pace a bit. He puts his hands on my hips and guides my movements as well. He then brings them up to my bouncing breasts and grabs them, lightly squeezing them.

I can see Shawn's head, that was thrown back before, now move forward, reaching for a kiss. Also missing the proximity of our bodies, I lie down on top of him and we roll over. We're lying on our sides, and Shawn flips me so my back is turned to him. He lifts my leg and slides back inside me. He thrusts his hips as I arch my back, and I moan audibly again, as I concentrate on him reaching even deeper in me. He brushes the hair off my neck and back and kisses me. I can feel our bodies as close and as connected as can be. I don't think I've ever felt an emotional connection like that with anyone else I've slept with.

I'd love to say Shawn felt it too, but I can't be sure. Although he did reach over my shoulder to kiss me, but that was awkward so he flipped me again so we're facing. His lips were craving mine, so he pushes them against my face. I can feel him tease me with his head and slowly enter me again.

"Oh my god, baby, you feel so good. I think I'm close," he whispers.

He picks up the pace, and I let him take control, and a few minutes later, I can feel him tense up. Our kiss is no longer a fluent movement of our mouths, but his pursed lips pressing on mine. As if scripted, I also reach my peak, and together, we let go of all our tension, and relax. Shawn lies on top of me, his weight pressing me down. His eyes are closed, his head in the hollow of my neck and his breath is calming down. I wrap my arms around his back. I kiss his head and rest mine on the pillow as I run my fingers on his warm skin.

We stay like this for a bit, so comfortable with each other. Then Shawn gets up, goes into the bathroom, and comes back with his boxer-briefs on. He walks past me and out of the bedroom. He smiles at me over his shoulder and tells me he'll be right back. A bit puzzled, I prop myself up and try to see where he went. He comes back and hands me a key.

"Here. That way, you can come by anytime."

I don't really know how to react, this feels like such a big step.

"Wow. Thank you," I say sincerely. "But are you sure? I might just highjack your kitchen all the time!"

"You mean home cooked meals every day? I should've given you a key weeks ago," Shawn says, a smile spreading across his face.

We share a kiss.