PART TWENTY TWO - Mature Content

We slam the door behind us, and while kissing, Shawn pushes me into the wall. All of the build up from the dinner, all the teasing under the table and in the Uber can finally explode. My hands are on Shawn's hips, guiding him against my hips so we grind on each other. His hand is tangled in my hair and our kiss is heated. It's just a mix of lips and tongues and open mouths trying to clash together, but they seem to find themselves to express the intense lust we both feel in that moment.

Shawn untangles his hand from my hair and I can feel both of them now on my chest. He fumbles with the first button of my blouse, then gives up and rips it open. The buttons go flying everywhere, and I'm not even phased. I can see Shawn's face as he looks at my breasts in my new bralette and he can barely contain himself. His gaze comes back up to my face and he kisses me, but only for a bit. While kissing, he takes off what's left of my blouse and I lift up his shirt, but I can't get it off because he's too tall. That's when he stops kissing me. He takes a step back and grabs his shirt by the back of the neck and pulls it off. Now it's my turn to marvel at his body. He must've seen my expression change because he just brings his thumb up to my lips, runs it over them, and gently forces my mouth to open as his thumb slides over my bottom lip, and he runs it down my chin, neck, until he reaches my sternum.
Shawn then puts both of his hands on my sides and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. The height difference is no longer keeping me from kissing him, so I run my fingers up his neck and into his hair. I grab it, and without being too forceful, just in control, I move his head so our lips meet again. He walks me like this to the kitchen island and sits me on it. At this level, Shawn is free to run his hands all over me, and kiss my neck. I throw my head back to give him access, and I close my eyes to concentrate on his lips on my skin, on the suction they make against it, and his tongue softly licking over the sensitive spots. His hands are on my back, trying to unhook my bra, but he soon realizes there's no clasp. I gently push him off me so I can take the bralette off, and he comes back, like a magnet, to kiss my neck and my chest as I run my fingers through his luscious curls.

We stay like this for a moment, him kissing and touching my skin, and me, revelling in the sensations. Then, I push him off and get down from the counter to reach for his belt. I take it off and unbutton his jeans. I slide them down to his ankle and he steps off them. He tries to pick me up again, but I just meet his lips for a slow kiss as I walk him away from the kitchen. He fumbles with my jeans as well, and in a matter of seconds, they're off. We're still kissing and he slaps my ass. I smile through our kiss, and bring my hand to the bulge I was feeling grinding against my stomach — did I mention the height difference? — to see how he would react at my touch. I am not disappointed as I hear him moan and thrust his hips against me. I cup his dick in my hand and squeeze it. I rest my other hand on his shoulder and start kissing his chest as I rub his cock through his underwear. I slide my hand down his thigh and bring it back up, sliding my fingers under the leg of his boxers briefs. I kiss my way down to his abs and get on my knees. I see Shawn look down and I can also see he's rock hard in the anticipation of what's to come. I hook my fingers in the elastic band at the top and slide his boxer briefs all the way down. I rub my hands up to his ass, then bring them back to his hard cock. I grab the base as I open my mouth, and glide the head on my tongue.
Already, Shawn moans, and I wrap my lips around and start moving my head. His hands move the hair away from my face and jumble it at the back of my head in a messy ponytail, and I can feel Shawn's trying not to force a rhythm on me. I guess he's pleased with what I'm doing. After a bit, I take his dick out of my mouth to lick it from shaft to tip, and as I'm about to go back, Shawn pulls me up and grabs my waist. He picks me up again — show off — and I wrap my legs around him as we kiss. He can feel the wet crotch of my panties on him as he carries me to the chair in the living room. He sits me down and removes my underwear as he keeps kissing me, and kissing down my chest and my stomach, until he reaches all the way down. He puts his hands on the small of my back and slides me forward, and I get lost in the flicks and swirls of his tongue. I keep myself from moaning, but Shawn looks up, only for a moment:
"Nah baby, I wanna hear you."
I throw my head back and close my eyes. He starts again, and this time I don't hold back. I'm pushing my hips and moaning, and eventually breathe out:
"Oh baby... Oh Shawn. Fuck! Fuck me."
I feel his lips close and his tongue slide over me one last time. He gets up. And leaves the room. I'm confused, and so turned on, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, but just as I was about to get up to go meet him, Shawn comes back with a condom on. He bends down to pick me up once again, and he rests my back against the nearest flat surface. It's cold, but in that moment, the coolness is welcome, and I hear Shawn ask me:
"How much do you want me right now?"
"Oh so much, babe, you have no idea. I can't wait any longer. Please," I plead with him.
He smirks at me, loving how much I want him, how much I need him. I loosen my legs a bit and he backs up to guide himself in me. At first, I didn't think we'd be able to stay in this position for long, but the proximity of our bodies feels so good, and Shawn shifts all his weight towards me, towards the window. He slides in and out of me, and I try not to push on his shoulders too much. After several minutes of us thrusting:
"Fuck, I'm so close babe," Shawn says as he slows down a little to finally put me down.
I lie on my back and let him lie on top of me so he can take control of the pace and finish. As he does, I can feel his body tense up, so I press my hands against his back to bring us closer together. He breathes out and lets go of all tension. His weight is pressing me down and I love that feeling.

After a few minutes, he realizes I didn't cum, so he starts kissing my neck and pushes two fingers inside me. He curls them up and my mouth gapes open with a scream of pleasure. Shawn lets out a muffled laugh, but it doesn't phase me. He keeps going and not long after, I also let go of everything and close my eyes, still lying on the floor.

Shawn kisses my lips softly, and says:
"I love you."
"I love you too," I reply, eyes still closed.