PART FORTY ONE - Mature Content

I walk to the bathroom and Shawn follows me very closely. He's already trying to take off my clothes, but as he sees it's not working, he takes off his own while I run the bath.

"I like it hot, I hope that's okay," I ask him.

"Oh, more than okay, babe," he replies, already naked.

"Damn, someone can't wait!"

"Alice, do you know how long I've waited to touch you again?" he says as he pulls me against his skin. "Do you know how many times I imagined you here with me all these nights? Do you know how good it felt to think I'd finally be able to do to you all the dirty things you told me over the phone?"

He's now whispering into my neck, and I throw my head back so he can press his lips against my skin. I feel him lift up my sundress and I let him bring it all the way above my head. He stops to look at me, flashes me a smile, and lightly kisses my lips as I bring myself forward, wanting a deeper kiss. Shawn holds his head back to tease me as he slips off my thong and I step out of it. He unclasps my bra and drop it on the floor before picking me up like a bride.

I intertwine my arms around his neck and laugh into his shoulder as he steps into the now filled bath, and crouches down to submerge both of us.

"If you drop me, Mendes-"

"Oh baby, I would never."

We lie in the water, under the bubbles. The bubble bath smells of lavender and the light is dimmed. Shawn is sitting against the wall of the tub, and I'm sitting in between his legs, resting my back against his chest. He brings his arms atop mine and traces lines up to my shoulders. My head in the crook of his neck, he often moves his own head to the side to kiss my cheek or my forehead, but we mostly stay like this, eyes closed, feeling every inch of our skin touching the other.

I can feel Shawn's leg rub against my own under the water. I can hear his breath become heavier. I know for a fact he also let the desire build in him, seeing as it's very hard to hide it when it's up against my lower back. I shift a little in the water to submerge my body even more, and I take his left hand in mine and guide him to my chest. I take it up to my neck, then lower on my boobs, and I can feel Shawn take control now. I put my arm back in the water as Shawn brings his right hand up along my side. He traces his fingers on my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind.

He cups my boobs and squeezes them like I heard him say, over the phone, he would do so many times. He tilts his head to the side and tries moving my hair without having to use his hands, so I help him out. I can feel the lips I've stared at in pictures for weeks on end finally kiss my neck. I can feel Shawn's tongue grazing against my skin. I can feel a bit of suction, and I realize that he's paying me back for the hickey I gave him last time. But I let him. Feeling his passion for one tender spot in particular has me yearning for his touch evenly over the rest of my body.

As he keeps kissing and sucking on my neck, I can feel his hand reach down and tease me as Shawn runs his fingers on my inner thighs.

"Oh baby, please, don't tease me. Not after weeks apart. I can't take it," I let out in a whimper.

Shawn removes his hand altogether and brings his head back. He was counting on my surprise for me to turn to him — which I did — and he reached for my shoulders and laid me down on my back, on the other side of the tub. A big splash of water went over the rim of the tub and I would normally want to clean it up, but my mind is somewhere else entirely at the moment.

Shawn is standing over me, and I know he's just waiting to see my expression beg him to take me. I must've had it etched on my face for a while now, so he doesn't wait long before entering me. He fills me like no amount of imagination could these past weeks, and I immediately let out a moan. And I must feel better than his own hand, because Shawn echoes my scream.

I put my hands on his hips and guide him to try and keep a slower pace. The feeling of him sliding in and out of me in the water is one I want to savour. I open my eyes to see Shawn; his eyes are closed and his mouth is open as his face contorts in pleasure. He's slowly exhaling to try and keep the pace slow, but I can see he wants more.

I bring my hand up to his neck and pull him down so we can kiss. He keeps thrusting a bit faster as he's no longer concentrating, but letting his body take control. The water is sloshing around the tub, there are no more bubbles, but the smell of lavender is still in the air.

I push on his chest with my hands so he has to pull away from my face, and by extending all my arms, he understands I want him on his back. I pull the plug of the bath and let some water drain, because I know what I have in mind would just flood the room below.

No bath is long enough for Shawn to lie in, so he folds his legs up, and I straddle him. I can feel his eyes all over my body as the goosebumps from the cold spread. I can see him lick his lips at the sight of my hard nipples. I lean forward a bit, getting my boobs closer to his face, but he realizes I don't do it to tease him as I grab his cock behind my back and guide it inside me. Wet from more than just that bath water, he slips right in and I can feel Shawn's dick hit my sweet spot. I let out a moan and I see an excited smile on Shawn's face. One hand on my hip and the other pinching a nipple, Shawn helps me find my speed.

I think we're both surprised we've been able to hold it for so long, and we're both in a hurry to feel that rush and that tension release. One we have only felt on our own for a while.

The water is splashing around as I ride him, faster and harder. Shawn also thrusts his hips to reach even deeper inside me, and in only a few minutes, our moans echo through the bathroom and the water calms as we both stop moving.

I lie on top of Shawn, and we're both shivering. Is it from being out of the hot water or from the orgasm we just shared, no one can tell — it's probably both.

"Wow, thank you Beyoncé," I say against Shawn's chest.

"What?" he asks, rightfully confused.

"She gave me that idea. 'Fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard'" I sing to him.

Recognizing the song Drunk in Love, Shawn keeps singing with me.

"Grainin' on that wood, grainin', grainin' on that wood."

We both laugh against each other. I know we should get out of the tub and into our comfortable robes, but even in the cold, I can't find it in me to tear myself away from him.