PART THIRTY FOUR - Mature Content

I can hear Shawn speak faintly from the other room. I close my eyes. I can smell him on the hoodie I'm wearing, and I can still feel his kiss on my lips. I rub my hand on my thigh, letting the desire build in me. I think of Shawn's soft lips on my neck. His hand trailing down my side. I think of how my hands feel on the small of his back and on his broad shoulders as I try to bring him closer to me.

"Babe? Is everything o-" Shawn says before cutting himself off. "Uh yeah, thanks again Andrew, but I gotta go! See ya!"

I guess I just let out a moan as I started to touch myself, and Shawn heard. I'm still thinking of his gorgeous lips, but now they're sucking on my breasts as he grabs them with his hands. I move my own hand — the one that's not busy — to my breast and start squeezing it. I can picture Shawn, hard as a rock, enter me, and I have to push a few fingers in. I let out another moan and arch my back.

"Fucking hell, babe..." I hear Shawn say.

I open my eyes, and I see him sitting on the other side of the L-shaped couch, stroking his hard cock, watching me. He bites his bottom lip. I lick mine. The thought of Shawn watching me touch myself, and pleasuring himself to that, gets me even more turned on. I start moving my fingers faster, thrusting my hips as well, and bringing my second hand down to help. I can hear Shawn breathe heavily as well. I stifle a few moans again, and look at Shawn. His eyes are fixed on my body, on my movements. I recognize the look on his face: he's close.

I bring my fingers up to my mouth, and his eyes follow me. I lick them and bring them back down. He exhales loudly, and I smirk. I push my middle finger inside and gasp a little. That gets his attention back on my mouth.

"Do it baby. Cum for me," I tell him, almost in a whimper.

We both speed up, not trying to build it up anymore, but hastily trying to please ourselves. I did have a head start, but we know how excitable boys are. In a few minutes, we both finish, almost simultaneously.

Shawn comes over to my side of the couch and lies down next to me. I scoot over so we both fit. He cuddles next to me and kisses my cheek.

"Damn, babe. Couldn't wait for me?" he says as he kisses my neck.

"That, or I don't need you," I tease him.

He pulls his head away from my neck and shoots me a look. I smile and give him a kiss. Maybe since we hadn't kissed before, since we only took care of the basic need for pleasure and not that craving for affection, the kiss keeps going. Shawn's lips push against mine as they try to fit together. I can feel his arms around me, bringing my body closer to his. I can feel his dick, hard again, against my thigh. I can't help but smile. Our bodies are rocking together now, and Shawn slips his hands up my back, under the hoodie, and takes it off me. He keeps kissing me, but moves further down until he reaches my breasts. I don't know if it's the cold or round 2, but I can feel my nipples getting hard, and Shawn can feel them too. He teases them with his tongue, lightly bites them with his teeth, and all I can do is run my fingers through his hair. He shifts his body so he hovers over me now, and reaches down. He grabs my inner thigh and lifts my leg up. He kisses me.

"I can't help it, I still want you so bad," he tells me, an inch from my face.

"I want you too," I reply.

This time, it's not as aggressive and rushed as this morning. It's sweet. It's passionate. Our bodies are close, mostly touching, like we're coming together again after being separated. Shawn thrusts his hips slowly, then slides his arm under my back and sits us up. I wrap my arms around his neck and shoulders and I can take control of the pace, our bodies still rubbing on each other. I pick up the speed a bit, from sliding to bouncing, until I feel that tingle intensify again, and release. I rest my head on his shoulder and lean into him as I catch my breath.

I kiss him again as I grab of hold of his cock, still hard. I smile as I start stroking it and see the mark I left above his collarbone this morning. I run a finger over it, and I feel Shawn shiver. I keep firmly stroking his shaft, occasionally teasing the tip. I barely have time to bend down and bring it to my mouth that Shawn moans and cums. Surprised, to say the least, I look up at him.

"A bit of warning, next time?" I say through a laugh as I wipe my chin and neck.

"Oh my god, baby I'm so sorry, I didn't- I couldn't- Don't move I'll go get you a tissue."

He comes back and we clean ourselves up, and head for the bedroom. It's been a long day. One of the longest I've ever had to go through, I think. So I cuddle up against my boyfriend, rest my head in the hollow of his neck, and fall asleep as he strokes my hair.