PART FORTY FIVE - Mature Content

I watched Shawn perform tonight, and he was amazing. Of course I expected him to be good, great even! But now I can't even find the words to describe it. I've been to concerts before, I remember seeing artists I love so much, I remember the rush I'd get before they got on stage, the euphoria during their performance, and the post-concert blues... But this was different. It was Shawn. My Shawn. I could tell so many things were going through his mind while on stage. I recognized the looks, the expressions. I caught the side-glances. It made the experience even more special. I couldn't wait for the confetti cannons to go off and to see him run into the crowd. I knew that was his favourite moment.

After the show, he meets everyone backstage, and I let them have their moment. Their little post-show ritual. I'm not really listening, but I hear my name so I look towards them.

"Right babe?" I hear Shawn ask me.

"I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening," I reply.

"The guys wanted to go out, but I'm saying it's our last night together in a bit, so I'd rather spend it with you."

"Oh! Yeah, sure. I don't wanna keep you, though."

"Nah, it's fine! We can go out after any show, I can't always be with you after my shows."

I smile, and go back to reading my book, but Shawn is already hovering over me.

"Oh, you meant now!" I say as i look at him.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

I gather my stuff and we get in the car that takes us to the hotel. We can stealthily watch the fans clear out as we move incognito in this black sedan. The sun has set a while ago and the city lights are glowing. We make our way up to the hotel room with no one noticing, since most fans expect Shawn to be out on the town. I walk in the room and immediately take off my shoes and jump on the bed.

"Uh! Today was such a long day! I don't know how you can do it over and over again!"

"Wow, I don't know either!" Shawn says as he falls down next to me.

We're both lying on our backs, staring at the ceiling. I feel Shawn move, and I see him get closer to me. He starts slowly kissing me, and I close my eyes and kiss him back. We kiss for a bit; I feel his lips slowly move against mine, and his tongue brushing against mine. After a bit, I feel Shawn raise his right leg to place it on my left side. He's still kissing me, but his body is over mine, and I can feel he wants more. I grab the neck of his shirt and pull if off him. We've stopped kissing for a mili-second that he's already looking down at my pants. I feel him fumble with the button and zipper when he has to let go and bring his face back up to mine. I smile through our kiss as I feel him shift his weight to one side so he can use his free hand to try and get my pants off. As I laugh, Shawn's lips leave mine, and he kisses my jaw. He stabilizes himself, no longer tugging at my jeans, and keeps kissing down. He trails on my neck, on my collar bone. He lifts my shirt so he can kiss down my stomach. I feel his kiss on all the stretch marks I mentioned being so insecure about. If only I wasn't so horny, I'd find that endearing. But right now, I need to concentrate on calming down because I know what's about to happen.

As Shawn backs up on the bed, he pulls off my pants and thong at the same time, and looks at me in the eye as he licks his hand. He brings it right over my pussy and starts running his fingers over it. He realizes soon enough that he didn't need to lick his hand at all, I'm already so wet for him. If my head wasn't thrown back in pleasure, I could see Shawn smirk. I feel him lift my leg and place it on his shoulder. I do the same with the other leg, and I feel Shawn's tongue on me. I jolt a bit and he feels it. He moves back, but my hands are on his head and I push him back down. I take my hands off, not wanting to pressure him, but I leave them on my thighs, waiting.