2- Just A Quickie!

trust me theres no smut, just the name is a lil weird. lmao xx

Right beside me is Hunter. He was my best friend at my old high school until he changed into this big, bad dickhead. Then he moved schools and we didn't keep in contact. Not that I wanted to or anything.

"You're Hunter. Hunter Evans." I say looking at him.

"Yeah..." he trails off and picks at his cuticles. I know that he remembers who I am.

"Don't you play innocent guy. I can read you like a fucking book. I know that you remember me." I smirk at him and he smirks back.

"Ooo, Bree the good girl swears." He mocks.

"Better than you, your so different compared to when we were close." I say and a wave of sadness washes over me.

"Good or bad different?" He says leaning closer with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh I don't know." I groan, leaning back. "You're acting like an asshole, and your friends, god, don't even get me started."

He chuckles harshly and says, "You think that this is being an asshole? Well you obviously don't know me."
"Oh I know you, just not this badass version of you."

"Well get used to it." He snaps coldly and walks out of the classroom before the bell even rings.

When class is finally finished I stand up and walk out, wondering what the hell I've done wrong.

"What the actual fuck- you spoke to Hunter. Hunter Evans!" She says.

"Well, yea..." I say confused.

"He is a player! Maybe he just wants to get in your pants." Ruby says and I nudge her.

"He is an asshole anyway." I sigh, "I wish his personality was as good as his looks." Why the hell did I say that?

"so for recess I just hang with this other girl, usually in the cafeteria." She says as she leads me to the cafeteria. She waves to this girl sitting at a table at the far end so we make our way to collect our food. And who else would be in front of me in the line other than Hunter? Yeah, no one. And of course, his stupid friends are with him.

"Hey asshole." I say when he sees me.

"Hey clumsy." He simply says but his friends are already snickering.

"What the fuck is your problem? You two are petty." I say and move on in the line.

"Watch yourself." One of them mutters but I roll my eyes and grab my tray.

As I sit down I flip them off for staring and a heap of people gasp. Ruby runs up next to me and hisses, "Why'd you do that?!"

"Well, why not?"

"They are like an armies leaders, everyone follows them. They can make your life hell."

"Yeah whatever, I'm not gonna just let 'em push me around."

Another girl joins our table which I immediately recognise as "Maya!!" I stand up and hug her, swinging my arms around her neck.

"Whoa steady there." She says before sitting down next to Ruby, across from me.

After a while, Ruby says, "Hunter's staring at you."

I look over and sure enough, he is but then a fake looking girl, who I'm guessing is his side hoe, sits next to him and they start making out like there's no tomorrow.

"Um ew." I say and the girls laugh.
"He's always like that, the definition of a player," Maya says.

"I've lowkey lost my appetite." I say, poking at my food, "sike."