19- Help...

"How's this?" I twirl around to show off my outfit for the party tonight

"Girl. That outfit's fire." Maya gapes at my outfit and I smile. "Hunter gon' be harder than our homework."

"Wow!" Ruby simply says.
I laugh at Maya and sit down to do my makeup. I didn't go to over the top, but I still want to look nice. After all, I haven't been to a party in a while.

"Ready?" Ruby asks, standing up and linking my arm in hers.
"Yep." Maya says and we go down the stairs.

"Looking good." Bryan compliments us, huddling under a blanket on the couch. I give him a quick hug before we all make our way to Maya's car.

She speeds all the way there and we arrive in less than 15 minutes.

"Who's house even is this?"
"Mason's." Ruby blushes.

Maya says, "what-I didn't even fucking know!" I just laugh and we walk up the steps of the huge house. He must be hella rich.

"Hey!" Mason greets us at the door, giving Ruby a peck on the lips. They're super cute.

"So are y'all official yet?" Maya snoops.

"Well yea now we are." Mason smiles and Ruby blushes.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I give her a hug before looking around. The house is pretty empty, I'm guessing for the party, but a few couches are spread around. A drinks bar is at the back which is pretty cool as well as a large area used as the dance floor. A heap more people start to file in through the door and the house becomes more full after a little while.

The quiet music is turned up and everyone starts to move towards the dance floor. I make my way there and start swaying my hips to the rhythm of the song. A pair of hands land on my waist and I look down, realising their Hunter's. I spin around and smile at how damn hot he looks. His hair is tousled and he's wearing his typical white t-shirt with black jeans and vans. He pulls me closer and whispers into my ear, "you look gorgeous B." His voice is barely audible over the deafening music but I manage to understand.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I smile and he smirks. "I can tell by the staring." I roll my eyes and focus back on the dancing. I forget about everything around me for a split second before I realise that Georgia could be here. My stomach twists and I look around for her angry glare.

Speak of the devil. Georgia saunters right over and puts on the fakest smile. Hunter's hand tightens on my waist, almost afraid of letting go.

"I'm sorry that I've been a bitch," She winces, "the past week but I'm sure we can put that behind us, right?" She says in a way too sweet tone.

"Uh..."

"Even if we can't be friends, the least I can do is give you a drink. Here." She waves a small shot in my face and I take it out of surprise. Then she walks off casually, as if being nice is the norm for her.