23- It's Perfect

I groan, looking at my bare wardrobe. All the clothes I own are dumped and scattered around my bed and room.
"I have nothing to bloody wear!" I say out of frustration and Bryan yells,

"shut up. I'm doing homework and I don't need a maniac screaming the fucking house down!"

"You would never do homework, jackass. you ain't fooling no one."

"Oh just shut up."
"Fine." I huff, looking at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black striped romper with a different pair of vans and a teddy jacket. It's gonna have to work, whether the romper and shoes match or not. I quickly grab a pair of sunglasses, and walk down the stairs as fast as I can manage.

"Where are you going Bree?" Bryan comes out of the lounge room as I pack a small handbag

"A date." I smile.

"With?"
"Hunter."
He sighs, "fine."
"I never asked for permission." I reply with a smirk.

"Alright then, I honestly can't be bothered to argue." He yawns and walks up to his room, probably to sleep. I swear he doesn't sleep a blink during the night.

---

Hunter's POV-

Shit shit shit. I haven't been on a date in so fucking long.

What the hell am I thinking? She's gonna hate it. What if she leaves? suck it up and get your shit together.

I grab a pair of jeans out of my wardrobe before chucking them on with a white t-shirt and vans. Simple but-what the fuck, who cares.

"Hunty!" Amber pulls me from my thoughts as she strides through the bedroom door.
"Mm?"

"Mama said you're going somewhere!"
"Yep." I say, grabbing my phone and a blindfold.

"What's that for?" Amber points to the blindfold.

"It's to surprise Bree."
"I like Bwee. She's pretty."
"I know aye?" I smile and then say bye to Amber and mum, who's downstairs.

"Be a gentleman." Mum reminds me.
"Yeah yeah." I say before giving leaving the house. All this effort better be worth it.

----

I knock on the front door, hastley wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans. Bree opens the door almost immediately, walking straight into my arms. I embrace her tightly, glad that she's not acting super awkward.

"Hey asshole." She smiles, her cheeks flushed.
"Hey clumsy," fuck, what do i say.

"Aw your nervous." Bree teases me.

"I'm not." I pout.

"You so are." She smiles cheekily. "You just don't want to admit it. Your reputation can't be ruined aye?"