16- get you off my mind

^^ check her out, thankq for the support, ILY

Songs- 

Sign of the times- Harry Styles

A whole new world- Zayn and Zhavia.

Moonlight- Ali Gatie

Just A boy- Olivia o'brien

---

"What the hell am I doing!" I groan in frustration at myself, pushing Hunter's hand off my thigh.

He looks at me weirdly and I feel myself becoming angry.

"Just because I broke down, doesn't make us best buddies! You were literally just kissing the girl who has threatened and hurt me!"

"I didn't know that until after." He replies, keeping his cool.

"You even said to her that you guys were over. And you just proved that you aren't."
"There's a difference between dating and just kissing!"
"Well you obviously aren't a good boyfriend either way because you shouldn't be just fucking every girl you see!"

"You do not need to know who I fuck!" He begins yelling but settles down when I flinch from the sound.

"You make it pretty obvious because they all still drool over you!" I recover, bitterly laughing at how he mentions fucking a bunch of girls.
"It's not like that..." Hunter trails off, calming down. "I know I've been a dick head in the past. But I swear I treat people better."

"That's good ok? But that doesn't change the fact that you still kissed Georgia not even a week after kissing me!" I start to tear up, internally embarrassed that I'm letting him get to me. Hunter pulls over once again, turning to face me.

"Bree-"

"No actually don't even worry. We're not together and you can kiss whoever you want. I'm sor-" Hunter presses his finger to my lips, hushing me.

"Stop apologising for me being a dick." He whispers, letting go of my mouth and resting his forehead against mine. "I'll tell you why I kissed Georgia if you just hear me out." 

I can't move my mouth when we're this close and my heart beats faster than fricking ever. His blue eyes pierce mine, and I manage a mumbled "ok."

"I needed a distraction from you. Then I saw Nick hanging out with you and being all touchy-feely and I guess I just lost it." Hunter's breath fans over my face.

"What do you mean 'needing a distraction'?" I question.

"This is gonna be the cheesiest thing I have ever fucking said so don't you dare tell anyone." I smile. "You are all I think I about. No shit. I can't get you off my mind and it's driving me crazy. I just-"

At that moment my heart swells with something so sweet that I can't stop myself from pressing my lips to his. My mouth moves with his, after he recovers from surprise. I've even surprised myself. I explore every inch of his lips, desperate for more. His hands cup my cheeks and he pulls back, giving me one last peck. I pout, missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I had to stop before we ended up fu-"

"Don't you even finish that sentence mister."
"You can call me daddy." He smirks, licking his lips.

"Hard pass." I roll my eyes as he continues driving. Soon enough, we arrive at-

"Um this is nowhere near my house Hunter."

"Who said I was taking you home?" He smirks and I punch his arm playfully as he pulls into the driveway. The house that we're at looks pretty ordinary, nothing too extravagant.

"Hunty!" A little girl comes bounding out the front door and wraps her arms around Hunter's legs. Her face resembles a young girl-version of Hunter. Her cheeks are flushed and her hair is brown, tied into two pigtails.

"Hey amber." Hunter replies, scruffing her hair.

She pouts and says, "you messed up my hair. Mumma jus' did it." Then she notices me smiling and says, "is dis your girlfriend?"

"No, she's just a friend." Hunter chuckles lifting her up and onto his shoulders. I smile at how cute their relationship is, and I wish I had siblings. Hold on. Is she even his sister? I've never met her before, but either way, I haven't seen Hunter for 4 years. Yes, we were literally like 13 when he left my school. The abuse continued until I was 16...

"Um Hunter?" I say, "is Amber your sister?"
"Yes I am. I am his big sister because I'm a big girl." Amber  nods, confirming her sentence.

Hunter chuckles, "ambers nearly 4." It's strange seeing such a soft side of him, but it's nice.
"So your mum was pregnant before you all moved?"

"Well yeah." Hunter smiles.

"Who is that pwetty girl?" Amber  whispers to Hunter as if no one else can hear.

"That pretty girl is Bree." My heart stops when he calls me pretty.

"Okie." Amber says and starts swinging her legs, "let's go see mummy."
I follow Hunter through the wooden door and into the spacious kitchen. A lady who I recognise right away as Mrs Evans.

"Hunter, what took you so long? Don't tell me you were with some gir-" Hunter's mum turns around from inside the fridge and gasps, her hand flying to her mouth. "Bree?" 

"The one and only." I smile as she walks over and embraces me in a tight hug. Hunter puts Amber on the ground and stands there awkwardly, his hands in his pockets. 

Amber comes up to me when I pull away from the hug, and looks up at me with the cutest freaking eyes ever. "Can you pwease come play with me and do my hair? because Hunty messed it up."

"Hold on a second hun, remember not to interrupt when people are speaking." Mrs Evans says.

"Fine." Amber huffs, sitting on the floor and fiddling with the laces on Hunter's vans. My god she's adorable.

----

So i've updated...yea. 

Thank you for 700 reads, lets get to 1000! I appreciate evry read and vote, it helps a lot. 

do yall like Amber?? >>>

-L

Edit- 

I just realised that I forgot that brees friend is Ruby so I named Hunters sister ruby as well 

OMFG I'm sorry and so frustrated, but I changed it to amber so all good 💕