12- Georgia...

"What?" I say fidgeting with my dress. ^^

"Seriously. I know you Bree. I know that you fidget with the hem of your shirt when your nervous. I also know that you fidget with your nails, or chew at your lip. Your tongue comes out of the corner of your mouth when you are concentrating. And, I know that when you don't want to say something, you look at everything but me. So I'll ask again...what's wrong?"  He says turning to look at me and this time I can't avoid his eyes.

"I'll tell you if-"

"Remember the deal..." He reminds me.

"God I know, now shush and listen." I hush him. "I'll tell you if you don't go all psycho on me."

He sighs, "your scaring me, but fine, what is it?"
"Creepy ass texts." I reply and show him the two that I didn't delete. His usual masked expression dissolves and his face is full of confusion.

"It's not that bad, it'll be ok." He says handing my phone back. "But who's this hot Hunter you were texting about to Maya?"

"You are unbelievable." I shake my head in embarrassment. I might've spoken about Hunter a few times...

"You didn't answer my question!" He yells after me as I run out of the car and into the restaurant, flipping him off.

Before I know it, I trip over the little step to enter the door, but someone catches my shoulders, pulling me upright.

"Before you flip me off, you should watch where you're stepping so you don't wreck your face." A deep voice says, belonging to Hunter.

"Mm sure. But thanks." I say, continuing to walk. The restaurant is quite trendy actually, with lights and plants decorating the large open space. It gives me holiday resort vibes. 

I see our group sitting at a long table, so I join them, sitting beside Maya and across from Ruby

I see our group sitting at a long table, so I join them, sitting beside Maya and across from Ruby. Hunter sits beside me, next to Caleb, across from Bryan. And of course Georgia, next to my brother.

"What would you all like?" The waiter comes over after a while of us studying the menus.

I choose the Phat si-io, which is flat noodles, veggies, chicken and some kind of sauce.

"Do you have milkshakes?" Hunter asks. The waiter looks at him like he just ordered a bowl of type 1 diabetes.

"Its a fucking thai restaurant you idiot." I laugh at him.

"Oh yeah, well I'll have a coke then." He says. This guy...
"Thankyou." Ruby says once everyone's ordered.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I stand up and find the ladies room. I do my business then begin washing my hands. 

Before I can leave, a cold and surprisingly strong hand grabs my wrist, digging their long...acrylic nails into my skin. This isn't a guy...

They twist my wrist to the back of my torso, and I whimper out in pain, spinning around to see who it is. Georgia...