17- Beautiful

"So what brings you two together again?" Mrs Evans smiles warmly.

"I've moved here and I guess we just bumped into each other." I smile and Hunter winks at me.

"So you're here with Trevor?" She questions and I begin feeling sick. She's clueless to everything he's done.

"Actually no..." I say awkwardly and thankfully Hunter jumps in.

"She's been through a hell of a lot and stays with someone else now." He fills in but his mum is still confused.

"Bree why don't you go play with Amber?" Hunter hints and I give him a 'thank you' look.

"Yeah good idea." Amber stands up and I offer my hand which she happily holds, dragging me to her room. I can just hear Hunter and his mum speaking quietly, and I pray that he's not giving too many details as to why I'm not living with Trevor. But it's only fair that she knows.

"You can sit there on my bed and bwaid my hair." Amber says cheerfully and I smile at how comfortable she is after just meeting me. She then fumbles around in a drawer near the dresser and emerges with a leopard printed brush.

"Here you go." She smiles and places the brush into my outstretched hand.

"Ta." I thank her and begin brushing out her soft, chestnut coloured hair.

----

"Yay! I look like a pwincess!" Amber examines her braid in the mirror. Without warning, she flings herself into my arms and I topple backwards onto her mountain of teddy bears. "Fanks." She smiles with the same dimples that Hunter has.

"hun, you hungry?" Hunter's mum pops her head through the door, looking at me with a comforting smile.

"Yeah a little. C'mon Amber." She jumps off the bed, grabbing my hand. Her hands are so soft and tiny that I smile. It's weird that we just met but automatically get along.

"Is pasta ok? We're having an early dinner since you're here." Mrs Evans smiles, bringing over a pot of pasta, the table already set.

"Yeah anything is great Mrs Evans."

"Oh don't be silly, call me Leah. You're like family to us." She waves her hand at me. sweet home Alabama

"Sure mrs- I mean Leah." She laughs before we all take a seat at the table. Hunters hand finds my thigh, rubbing little circles on my leg. I smile at him before digging into the food.

"Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I miss your cooking Leah." I say between mouthfuls.

"Well you're welcome here anytime hon."

I smile but it ends abruptly when Hunters hand creeps further up my leg, away from where he started. I glare at him from the corner of my eye. You can't do that shit during dinner! 

I gulp and hunter let's go of my thigh, smirking. I'm sure Leah knows clearly whats going on but chooses to ignore it. When I look back to the culprits face, he mouths 'later.' Do what later what?! Hol' up...shit. 

I clear my plate and Leah asks Hunter and I to put Amber to sleep.

"No problems," I reply and Hunter grabs Amber's tiny hand, leading her up the stairs.

"Night Amber." Hunter tucks her into bed, pecking her forehead.

"Good night Hunty and Bwee." I smile, giving her a quick hug before following Hunter out of the room.

"Well now what?" I ask him.

"What do you wanna do?" He smirks and I know what he's hinting at. 

"Anything, up to you." I smirk back.

"Good choice." He says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Then without warning, he crashes his lips onto mine, which I happily agree to. Somehow we make it into his room and lock the door without breaking contact.

"Do you want to?" He asks breathlessly pulling back to look into my eyes. His eyes aren't bright blue like usual, they have a hint of desire, want. 

"Of course I do." I tangle my hands into his hair, tugging lightly while I kiss him once more. Hunter leads us to the bed, laying down on top of me. I feel his arousal pressed against me and I suddenly feel even more turned on.

In this moment, I know that this is what I want. I want him. 

My shirt is flung off to the side, as well as my bra in which he unclips with one hand. no effort whatsoever.

"How'd you-"

"Practice B." He says before removing his shirt as well. His muscles contract and tense in every little movement he makes. 

I try to cross my arms over my chest but Hunter removes them, smiling.

"You are so fucking beautiful Bree." He says biting down on his bottom lip which is slightly swollen. "Don't hide away." I smile pulling him close to me once more, and Hunter leaves wet kisses up my neck.

"I think I lo-" Hunter begins but stops when someone knocks on the bedroom door.

"Hunty!" Amber calls from outside, "can you wee me a stowy? I'm not sleepy."

"Uh yea just a second." He huffs standing up but not before pecking my lips.

"Always the wrong fucking timing." He grumbles and I chuckle.

"Better cover that boner of yours." I smirk and he chucks my bra and shirt at me with a smile.

"Will do, thanks for that." Hunter rolls his eyes and pulls his shirt over his head. Then I dress really quickly and unlock the door.

"What were you two doing?" She says cheerfully as we choose a book to read for her.

"Oh nothing..." I say quickly, "just playing monopoly." Why why why did you say that?! Hunter scoffs but Amber seems satisfied with my answer.

"I don't know what dat is but ok!" She smiles, hopping back into bed.

"Now you can't keep coming out of bed, you have to sleep now." Hunter says before reading the short bedtime story. I can't help but smile at how soft he is right here, right now. It's so strange how sometimes he is badass and then soft toward certain people. I truly am growing on him again, I think I lo- LIKE him. 

Hell no, I don't love him. Right?

----

so some things happened....nearly.

ik i love amber but cmon. ok i was the one to write it so i cant complain.

anyway, make sure to vote and dont be scared to comment. I'm nice ok. 

ily, 

-L