Chapter 15

Thank you all so muchh for everything you do! Thank you thank you thank you💕

Please, read on, it only gets interesting from here🤤😉

************************************************

Cassidy

Today was Cassidy's first day at Pitzer. She miraculously got in, but never called Michael to tell him of the great news. She got out of her car and walked through the tall gates and into the school yard. People laughing and talking around the school, mostly preppy rich kids whose college was paid for by mom and dad and maybe even their acceptance into the school was also given to them. Cassidy walked to her first class; General Chemistry. She sat down at a desk near the front and looked around, there were a couple kids around her, the whole class certainly wouldn't be filled at that rate and the teacher tucked away into the office, she couldn't see the teacher, only knew that they had a couch and blinds in their office, good for napping. As she got her things out and ready, the bell rang and piles of students filled the empty seats, making it more students than Cassidy expected.

"Alright students, please take a seat and get out your chemistry books, flip to the introduction. You will get to know this book well, so well you might just memorize it page for page." She could hear the teacher chuckle, she flipped open her book and finally looked up, face to face with an unseeable outcome; Michael.

~~~

The class aired out and Cassidy packed up, she was always known for being the last out. Michael walked into his office and took a seat in his chair. She walked in behind him, she tried to say something but nothing came out except, "do I have you to thank for getting in to such a prestigious school..." Cassidy leaned against the doorway.

"Not exactly," a smile crept across his face, he wasn't even looking at her, but somehow knew her voice. "I only recommended you. Your application was stunning enough for you to get in by yourself, but I needed to be able to promise it for you." He smiled cheekily, looked up at her and leaning back in his chair, chewing on his pen so slightly.

"I don't know what to say." She asked, still surprised. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, you have to pass this class still. I'm not an easy teacher, but welcome to private school." He smiled, turning his chair side to side.

Cassidy smiled nervously and left. It was two lectures a week with 2-3 hours a lecture, 4 hours of homework in between the two lectures.

"Bye, Mr.?" Cassidy trailed off, wondering exactly what to call him.

"Mr. Kaolin... but just call me Michael." He smiled, as the comment rolled off his tongue, Cassidy laughed nervously.

"Well, goodbye then," she smiled and looked back, "Michael."

Cassidy took the city bus home with her new present from Lainey; a bus pass. She knew Cassidy hated driving. The bus was filled with randos, but it gave Cassidy 40 minutes give or take to do homework before she got home. When she did get home, Lainey was passed out on the couch with the TV turned on. Cassidy grabbed the remote from beside Lainey to turn the TV off. Lainey swiftly grabbed her arm, making Cassidy stumble onto the couch.

"Oh god I'm sorry, shit I thought you were somebody else." Lainey rubbed her eyes with one hand as she propped herself up on her elbow.

"No, I'm me." Cassidy smiled, jokingly. She positioned herself to a sit on the couch next to Lainey.

"How was your first day." Lainey asked, stretching out and cornering herself into the arm and the back of the couch, spreading out her arms and legs.

She looked so innocent almost, as if she were ready for story time. Cassidy smiled and chuckled, ending with a sigh. She just wanted to crawl into her lap and straddle her. The kiss was too good to be true and afterwards, Cassidy went to her room after saying goodnight and they still hadn't talked about it.