Chapter 16

It has finally happened you guys. Lainey and Cassidy have feelings for each other😈🥰

Thank you guys for continuing the story! Don't forget to vote and follow me if you are enjoying, I ALWAYS follow back and love to support when I can!!

Okay, I'll let you get back to the story😊🥺💕

************************************************

Lainey

Lainey went to work that next night thinking about what had only happened nearly 24 hours ago. She knew Cassidy had feelings for her, obviously or she wouldn't have allowed Lainey to continue until she finished. That or she was just desperate to get laid. Either way, she enjoyed what happened, every minute of it, including the sweet taste and the sound of Cassidy.

Just then, in walked Cassidy for her closing shift and Lainey hesitated for a moment. It seemed like slow motion almost, Cassidy made her heart stop. She realized she was holding her breath, letting it out she looked back at the costumer. "Is there anything else I can get you?" She smiled nervously, clicking her pen. She was antsy to go and talk to Cassidy.

"All I've ordered is a drink." The man said, slightly annoyed Lainey wasn't paying more attention to him.

"Alright sir, that will be right out." She said, walking in a bee-line to where she would find Cassidy.

The kitchen doors flung open and into the back, Lainey shuffled with a purpose. Cassidy wasn't there at the apartment this morning, she had ditched earlier in the morning for some reason. Possibly for her classes on campus. Lainey couldn't wait to see her tonight.

Around the corner and into the break room stood only Cassidy looking at herself in the wall mirror. Cassidy swiveled to look at Lainey, but in less than an instant, Lainey's lips were on hers.

"Wait... Lainey, what the fuck." Cassidy pushed Lainey away, taking a step back.

"I didn't get see you this morning and after what happened last night-" Lainey was stopped abruptly by Cassidy.

"What happened last night was a one time thing... that can't happen anymore." Cassidy said, she smoothed out her apron and sighed as Lainey stared her down. "Now excuse me, I need to do freezer inventory."

Cassidy made her way out of the break room and into the freezer, leaving Lainey feeling slightly incapable of handling her anger in any way other than what she knew best. Cassidy couldn't not admit that she loved last night too, she initiated the flirting and the kissing, how was that a one time thing? Maybe she was desperate to get laid, but thinking of it in that way only made Lainey angrier.

Lainey, still standing in the break room, balling her fists, making an effort to breath before she went off. She scoffed and softly stomped in the direction of Cassidy. She shoved the freezer door open and stopped as if something made her.

Lainey don't do this. Don't fuck a newly titled manager in the freezer of a good job and fuck up a good thing with an amazing girl. Again.

Lainey rolled her eyes and snapped out of it. She opened the freezer and snapped it shut behind her.

"Fuck Lainey, you scared me." Cassidy sighed, holding her hand over her chest and then continuing to count boxes of fruit.

"Why the hell are you being so insensitive?" Lainey said, narrowing her eyes at Cassidy, standing by the door of the freezer still, she crossed her arms and sighed loudly.

Cassidy rolled her eyes and laughed "you know I'm not gay right?" She came towards Lainey by the door.

"And that gives you the right to use me? I thought we were friends." Lainey gave Cassidy a confused, yet hurt look, "besides, the taste of you in my mouth would prove otherwise." She smirked modestly.