Deku Phantom

I don't own Danny Phantom / Bnha Franchises still sadly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scene showed a Glowing Izuku with white hair, Larger Eyebrows, and Spiky Hair that was leaning towards the left

"He's a Phantom"

Tokoyami Immediately said, "He has embraced the darkness".

Shoji turned toward him a said jokingly " Revelry in the dark right".

Tokoyami not expecting his phrase to be used against him coughs and turned away from Shoji.

Next, It showed him going through the ground and again through a wall.

"HE'S LIKE MIRIO-KUN," said Uraraka.

Kaminari Looked down at his stomach again still feeling the pain of that gut-punch.

"He a phantom" It Panorams around his body as it slowly zooms towards his face With his body showing he is in a Black and white jumper.

It showed Normal Izuku but with blue eyes and a white shirt with a red oval on it.

Sero looks at Izuku "I spotted a Difference".

"It's weird Seeing Midoryia with Blue eyes when his greens eyes are a very noticeable part of him," said Todoroki.

"YO DEKU PHANTOM WAS JUST 14 WHEN HIS PARENTS BUILT A VERY STRANGE MACHINE"

"A RAP" Screamed Mina With Excitement.

"WHY DOES DEKU GET A RAP ABOUT HIM, HUH" yelled Bakugou letting of some explosions from his palm as he stood up.

"quiet down," Aizawa said scathingly as he used his scarf to pull Bakugou down.

It Showed a Large Man in an Orange suit and a Woman with red goggles each using a Blowtorch.

"IT DESIGNED TO VIEW A WORLD UNSEEN"It showed that same man using a Pointer at a blueprint with a pentagram and ghost coming out of it.

"GONNA CATCH EM ALL..."POKEMON" Kaminari yelled from his seat and people turned toward him in confusion and he blushed "sorry"

CAUSE HE'S DEKU PHANTOM"As the man plugs two plugs together

"WHEN IT DIDN'T QUITE WORK HIS PARENTS JUST QUIT"Showing to Depressed looking adults.

"YOU MUST NOT QUIT WHEN YOU STUCK WITH A CHALLENGE YOU'RE MEANT TO GO PLUS ULTRA" Yelled a slight too enthusiastic ALL MIGHT."PLUS ULTRA" came the reply to everyone except Aizawa who looked like he going to murder all might for yelling right next to him.

" SO IZUKU WENT TO LOOK INSIDE OF IT"It showed Izuku putting on a White and Black Jumpsuit and walked into the machine with his hand on the wall.

THERE WAS A GREAT BIG BLAST EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED"It showed Izuku being electrocuted as he hit the on button that was INSIDE THE MACHINE.

Kirishima Cringed as he looked at Izuku body being zapped.

He was making a pained faced as the Narrators voice said "HIS MOLECULES GOT REARRANGED" and his colors shifted his blue eyes became a Toxic green and his hair (Dark Green) was pure white, along with his previously white and black suit.

"DUDE THATS MANLY" Kirishima

"phantom" said a quieter voice as it showed a disgusting green blob combine with his DNA

"And that's disgusting," said Jiro

"WHEN HE FIRST WOKE UP HE REALISED HE HAD SNOW WHITE HAIR AND GLOWING GREEN EYES" as it showed the Unconcious form of Izuku Wake and open his eyes, as he immediately ran to the nearest mirror and looked as his eyes let out a "Shring" sound as it glowed.

Ojiro looked at the eyes for a second and said: "He looks like a green-eyed Jack Frost."

Hakagure replied " He does, doesn't he"

"HE COULD WALK THROUGH WALLS, DISAPPEAR AND FLY, HE WAS MUCH MORE UNIQUE THEN THE OTHER GUYS"It showed walk through a wall and then turned Invisible as a spotlight was aimed at him. Then he jumped up to fly off the screen. Afterward, it showed a more brutish Bakagou Push him into a locker an Izuku. It retaliation he turned intangible opened the locker and stuffed him in instead.

Mineta drooled at the thought of going into girl's locker rooms and looking at thei.......

He Was Immediately B-slapped by Tsuyu's tongue as Iida looked at the pathetic grape in disgust.

Hakagure looked at the screen and said "I wish to be able to turn my Invisibility off and On too"

"IT WAS THEN THAT HE KNEW WHAT HE HAD TO DO" as a Palish blue mist escaped from his mouth.

"HE HAD TO STOP ALL THE GHOST THAT WERE COMING THROUGH"It showed human Izuku surrounded but Goulish green fiends with glowing red eyes.

"STILL A HERO"Todoroki Screamed in exasperation "How is he always a hero, this one probably has a hero complex and puts hundreds of hours a day just making sure no ones hurt because goddammit it's Midoryia"

Right On Katy Perry.

All might Look Particularly pleased.

"HE'S HERE TO FIGHT FOR ME AND YOU"It showed white rings moving up and down his body as he suddenly gained a more confident demeanor. He blasts forward fist first at the now scared ghost.

Yayorozuo "He seems to have something equal to a Transformation quirk"

"GONNA CATCH EM ALL CAUSE HE'S DEKU PHANTOM"It showed him as Deku punching in random directions where a green goo would spray from.

Yayorozuo then said, "Do you think he breaks his arm a lot like ours?"

"GONNA CATCH EM ALL CAUSE HE'S DEKU PHANTOM" It nowed showed a White Ghost running(Flying) away from Deku.

A green Ghost came out and Deku who leaning on the wall smacked it with the back of his fist making it exploded"GONNA CATCH EM ALL CAUSE HE'S DEKU PHANTOM"

"GONA CATCH EM ALL CAUSE HE IS ... Deku phantom" it showed the DEKU PHANTOM sprayed out on the wall.

"That was a particularly Enjoyable thank you" Aizawa Said "Now can we leave"

There were noises of protest, to say the least.

"Did you really think I had only one universe to show you?" Jack said.

"I Was Hoping"

Welp Lets see whats Next ah yes this will do ....