Deku Ten

I don't Own Ben Ten or Bnha

(The First Episode was going to be the First Chapter, but I am Lazy) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Noise that Came from the Screen could only be described as All noises in the world being sucked together as the screen was covered in green splashes that were blurred, but got sharper as they moved away. Then the screen Flashed green then turned black showing a Circle with an hourglass design that held the silhouette of a kid in it.

Jiro Cringes at the Noise.

A Guitar begins to play with some drums.

"Oh Hell Yeah" Kirishima yells hearing the beat

"It started when an alien device did what it did" The screen Covered in a Black and green Mucus allows us to see through it showing a younger Midoryia around the age of ten smiling and reaching toward a Pod that stood within a crater glowing lime green. A watch opens itself up and jumps forward onto the no longer smiling Midoryia.

"He is so tiny," Uraraka Says Happily

"It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid" Midoryia seems to panic as the next scene shows the Hourglass again slowly become a Diamond shape with another Silhouet inside it. It shows him pushing the Watch down and his arm getting covered in a reddish-brown rock.

Tokoyami Jumps up "This is a Cartoon from a Long time ago when the world didn't have Quirks, but the main character was named Ben"

"How do you know that" Shoji Inquires

"I ... I watched it as a kid because It was cool" Tokyoami face would have been blushing if he wasn't a bird.

"Now he got superpowers he's no ordinary kid" The rocks start climbing up his arm reaching his face as he closes his eyes out of fear.

"Ha" Bakugo Laughs

"He's Deku 10! Deku 10" The Words Deku Ten Blast onto the screen.

"The Word Deku Occurs whenever Midoryia is Envolved," Yaoyorozu says aloud.

"So if you see him you may be in for a big surprise" It shows an Alien with a Bighead and Giant eyes and then switches over to another one with large teeth and a Fishtail. Then a Flaming Alien. Than a Crystal Alien. Than a Bug Alien.A Black and Green Alien. Than an Orange Monkey/Dog Alien with no eyes. A white and yellow Alien outlined in Black. It shows him again landing on the Watch symbol again. The same with the Bug Alien. The big Headed one.

"It like they Jammed Up a Bunch of Mutant Quirks together" Asui Points out

"He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes" It shows the watch Changing through Silhouettes quickly.

Mina's Eyes Started to Sparkle at the idea of turning into aliens

"He's slimy, freaky, fast, and strong" The White and Yellow alien is shown in a Rolling Position moving at fast speeds, landing in a pose.

"He's every shape and size he's Deku 10 (Deku 10)" It starts showing Pictures again the only new ones being a Reptile like an alien that was Black and Blue, and a Four-Armed one that was Red. The words Deku Ten Starts Blasting on screen again.

"Iida and Shoji as Aliens" Mineta Point out.

"With all his powers he's on the case"A cartoon Version of Midoryia is shown running forward on screen with a Determined look. Jumping into the Air doing a Black Flip switching into the Orange Alien With a one behind it. Then the Four-Armed on Is show face-first on the screen with a two behind it.

"Fighting off evil from Earth or Space" The Big-headed one is shown jumping like a frog with a three behind it. The Blue one sliding on with a four.The white black and Green one with a five.

"He won't stop till he makes them pay" The crystal one is shown stoping a laser with a 6 beneath it. The Fish one is shown opening its mouth as it hangs from above with a seven next to it. 

"DUDE THAT IS AWESOME" Kirishima screams.

"Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day"The bug was flying by with an eight beneath it. The Yellow and White one rolls on with a nine. The Stone and Flame one Fires a Blast as a ten is shown behind it. Midoryia is shown In the Hero Squat with a Cracked Floor where his fist is.

"Baddest?" Aizawa asks aloud.

"Midoryia's Personality is the Snobby Ten Year old personality" Jack Replies to the question.

"Ugh" Aizawa Complains Aloud about the problem child.

The Screen shifts back to the black and green mucus with the Orange Alien jumping on-screen with a lunge. The crystal one is shown swiping his arm and firing of crystals. The flaming one is shown blasting itself like a rocket. The reptile is running with a Dust storm in its wake. The four-armed one swiped a stone sword at a gargoyle and destroys it.

"Dude I would be scared to fight anyone of those aliens in Real Life," Kaminari says Looking at the screen.

"Same" replies Sato.

"Deku 10" The screen shows Midoryia with his arm in the air showing the watch get his with green Electricity and the Silhouettes of the Aliens behind him.

After all the aliens get wrapped up into a glowing green orb It shows Midoryia arm up and the word Deku Ten beside him ending the scene

"Fucking Deku and Fucking Theme Songs with Goddamn to many powers" Bakugo Curses.

"Welp Lets Continue" Jack Tells the Class .