Comic Sero-isly?

I don't Own Undertale or Bnha

Idea from @myhero-mkguy9836ik, but I edited it so that it made more sense  srry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Screen, a Boy with green hair that casts a shadow over his eyes walked through to a doorway with a Kitchen Knife in hand.

"Midoryia doesn't look like a hero in this one" Uraraka says Looking at her friend.

The screen gets smaller showing this is being watched by a camera. Showing a Girl with Yellow Hair, Frog Like Features, and Glasses made with White Glass. She Taps her ear which shows an Earplug and Microphone. "Sero-Kun the Human is making to you"

"Why do I Yellow hair," Tsuyu asked

"This is an AU of the Undertale Universe in the original universe Alphys is the Underground's Scientist, but you are here," Jack says

A sad tired Voice calmy Replies to this "i know tsu and thanks for everything i need to escape and run as far as possible with everyone remember that i will protect as long as i can ok."

"Oh, Am I the Hero Here?" Sero asks aloud

"Technically yes, but really your More like the Last boss" Jack replies.

"Why do I got a feeling there is more to this than what we are going to belive," Ojiro asks

"Becuase you are right," Jack says Simply

"Ok Sero ... Just please survive they already take Yaoyorozu in Waterfall ... Please survive" Tsuyu says and the Com shuts off.

"Midoryia killed em," Yaoyorozu asks Quietly like her world view was destroyed.

"You were his hardest fight so far" Jack replies Soothingly, but everyone understood he didn't deny her claim.

"I am so screwed," Sero says quietly.

The screen shows Sero POV and they watch as the green-haired boy's Silhouet walks into the Golden hall. They walk towards a Golden star and Tap it.

A church bell chimes throughout the hall.

"it is a beautiful day outside" Sero turns his head out the window.

"Ohhhhh  Monolouge" Toru Exclaims

"birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these ... kids like you ... SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL" 

"That escalated quickly" Kirishima Laughs

To prove his point Giant Bone rip out from the ground and start to fire at Midoryia who dodges them by jumping above them. Sero Simply Lifts his arm In the air, and a Giant Dragonic Skull Appears and Opens its mouth and fire a Giant White blast in slow motion destroying Izuku's body, but Sero doesn't celebrate he turns his head back to the Yellow Star.

"HOLY SHIT" Bakugo Yells

"That is Fucking Awesome"

"wait why is he not happy?" asks Shoji

The World Then suddenly looks like Watery Oil and when it Fixes itself it shows Izuku back at the star with a Giant Smile shining through the darkness.

"You didn't think it would be that easy Smily"

"I sero-isly hoped it would, That last attack would have been a hit at parties ... Your back again let us see what you have to say to this" 

"Puns," Aizawa says looking like he about to cry from the pain he felt from the horrible puns.

Three Dragon skulls appear mid-air all firing at Izuku who dodges, but they destroy the pillars he dodges by rolling back into the wall were bones Immediately slam into his back.

The screen Slowly becomes Oily and then returns back to normal with the Pillars back to normal and Izuku alive again.

"Time Manipulation," Todoroki says looking at the screen with intrigue.

"your a determined little bugger aren't you," Sero says and begins to whistle.

"Only for you Trashbag" Izuku Flirts back.

The response he got was an angry growl.

All Might watches the screen sadly he hated watching Midoryia be a villain and be killed over and over again.

Izuku runs toward Sero knife above his head and Sero takes his arm that is glowing blue Lifting it into the air. Izuku's body got covered in the same blue and suddenly his body went slamming into the roof of the hall. They the Wall.The floor and the other wall. 

Sero with the body still in his control drops in onto the floor where it gets Shot at by the blasters.

The Oil Returns and Izuku is back.

"Bullshit" Bakugo yells "Sero doesn't even have a Fucking chance to win at all"

"You are a Real Bastard you know that"

"but i was having such a slamming time" Sero jokingly says closing his eyes laughing to himself.

"Ha ... I crack myself up" Sero says Jokingly. 

Izuku seeing this takes this moment to strike and Dash across the hall quickly where he tries to slash Sero. The Slash that was Quickly Going toward Sero suddenly went through thin air.

"you didn't think i would just stand there and let you hit me did you?" Sero says with a sassy smile.

"Sero watch Carefully that is what you need to learn ... Dodging" Aizawa Says aloud

"I was Fighting Todoroki and he Sent a Glacier what did you expect me to do Teleport?"

Izuku Frowns but slashes at Sero again.

The screen shows Sero Destroying Izuku again. 

And Again.

Again.

again.

"He keeps getting closer to killing Sero each time" Tokoyami Analysis

Sero had just killed Izuku again, but he was getting tired and Izuku knew this. Sero blasted Izuku again, but he missed which Izuku used this opportunity to try and hit him, missing slightly "really you are no-"  Sero stoped as a Second Attack hit him dead on across the chest.

Sero immediately Covered his chest watching the screen him looking down.

The screen shows Midoryia holding a Plastic Knife in his right hand and the Real Knife in his left. Izukus Head Snaps Toward Sero with a Demonic Smile.

"A Secondary weapon, he was outplayed" Aizawa morbidly says.

Sero looked down as he sees Blood start to pour through his BlueJacket. Sero Smile faltered as he falls down on the floor but he gets up shrugs holding his bleeding chest walks off. Where off-screen we hear him fall onto the ground.

"Press F for Respect," Kaminari says quietly like it was the saddest Sentence he has ever muttered.

"F," says Kirishima

"F," Says Mina

"F," Says Sero

The screen darkens showing Izuku and Bakugo walking toward a Giant door. That had a Symbol of three triangles and a set of wings. It opens slowly showing a Red and White-haired boy with a crown and crimson trident.

"That was a Little Sad," Todoroki says looking at the black screen.

"Yep" Jack replies 

"So next one"

"Yep"