Midoryia's Bad Day

I don't Own Bnha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Screen Turns on the Show Jack As he put a Warning On-screen

HELLO, STUDENTS OF CLASS 1-A, THIS IS A SIMULATION OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU MESSED WITH MIDORYIA TO THE POINT THAT HE GOT PISSED DO NOT TRY AT HOME. 

"Oh," Mineta Says the thoughts of everyone in the room.

The Screen Pans in on the School Dorm ... where it flies through a window to show the kitchen. Just as Midoryia walked in and Midoryia immediately made his way to the Coffee Machine, surprising Todoroki who was already there as he had never seen Midoryia drink coffee.

"Huh, Todoroki drinks Coffee?" Yaoyorozu says 

"I do" Todoroki states.

Todoroki turned to see Midoryia and almost shrieked. Midoryia looked Like He had Trugged like he not Ever slept in his life the bags under his eyes where a dark Purple his eyes were bloodshot. His hair that was usually Curly and Green was completely black and Straighter.

"HOLY SHIT" Sero Screamed

"THE FUCK IS THAT" Sato Shrieked

"WHY COULDN'T HE BE THE INVISIBLE ONE" Toru shrieked.

Todoroki stared as Midoryia picked out a mug from the Cupboard and The Handle Snapped and Dropped the Mug part of the Cup on Midoryia Toe. The Midoryia Jumped and then started to open his mouth and closes in a silent screams and Curses to the Gods.

"Tough Luck," Jiro Says to no one in particular.

Todoroki backed out of the Kitchen Slowly and bumped into Bakugo who looked at him confused and then followed his Gaze toward Midoryia.

"Bakugo is calmer first thing in the morning as he doesn't wake up till coffee," Todoroki tells the Class.

Bakugo stared at Midoryia before grabbing Todoroki and making a Break for it. Bakugo didn't need Coffee anymore that woke him just fine thank you very much.

"Escape Dammit" Bakugo yelled to his Counterpart.

"What the Hell is that" Todoroki couldn't stop himself from asking as he pointed to the kitchen.

"I cursed" Todoroki looked surprised or mildly amused.

"Midoryia must have had a bad night," Bakugo Says Not Even using Deku as he usually Would. "Look IcyHot you and I don't Get along, right" "right" "Well if we don't want to die then we are going to have to last time He was like that there were six people in the hospital, seven if you include me, and that was before the whole I have suddenly got a Quirk Bullshit he is pulling"

Bakugo whole Body Shivered.

"That was a real story," Kaminari asks worriedly

"Yes," Bakugo cringes remembering both of his Arms and Hands being broken by Midoryia.

Todoroki couldn't help but stare back at the kitchen where a loud boom of an Explosion happened sending a brown liquid all over the walls  ... The coffee machine blew up I think.

They had to get as far away as possible.

Todoroki and Bakugo quietly snuck out.

"Brave" Mineta Muttered

Toru took off all her clothes and walked around completely invisible avoiding Midoryia at all cost, Including Sacrificing Ojiro who barely Escaped Midoryia Glare. 

"Ha" Mineta Laughed pointing at Ojiro

Uraraka Saw Midoryia and Didn't even try to be quite as she made a break for it.

Mineta Snorted

Tokoyami jumped out the window when Midoryia brushed past him.

"HA HA HA" Mineta Started laughing 

Jiro Kept making holes into the wall listening for Midoryia so she wouldn't be near him.

Mineta was Feeling Quite Smug laughing at his classmates

Mineta pissed himself and passed out.

"FUCK YOU GRAPE" Bakugo Yelled "Yeah" Came the Yell (Or slightly louder voice in the case) of Todoroki, Toru, Ojiro, Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Jiro. 

This would have lasted the rest of the day if Aizawa hadn't entered the building and told them they were going to the USJ. Aizawa was kind enough to let Midoryia sit upfront and rest his eyes, while the rest class was pale in the face and silent the entire ride.

"It is so different" Asui Laughed quietly to herself.

They were getting ready for the Training when a Purple Opened up like last time and Midoryia Face was Unseen by everyone but Kaminari who promptly took two steps back into Uraraka who turned to see who bumped into her, but saw Midoryia with a Sadistic Smile on his face that reminded her of Toga.

Tsuyu and Uraraka Cringed.

Midoryia Calmy Started to Walk Down the Steps, toward the Group of Villans who started taunting.

The Next Few Second where Calm, but suddenly the screen started to Pixalate as loud beeping was heard through the screen and on the ground under the Pixilation was a Blood that was being spilt from a Nomu's Arm. 

All Might Look in the scream in horror

The Screen Shows the Class and Aizawa Watching the Scene The screams of Pain and Yelles of Midoryia didn't go unheard just Mentally Ignored so they didn't die in pain and Bakugo with a Mixed look of Pride and Fear on his face as he Whispered to Kirishima " I taught Him those Words"

Aizawa Sighed hearing Bakugo's voice.

"Why"

"Cause I could Curse as much as I want and He would learn them all and suck them all up like a Fucking Sponge"

The Midoryia they got back was covered in blood with a Giant Smile on his face the bags were now just slightly visible.

No one ever mentioned this again as they didn't want to be on the receiving end.

"Bakugo" "Yeah?" "Tell me when his like this" Aizawa said to his student.

"Welp time for the next one" Jack told the crowd quite proud of this story.