Are you my Friend?

I don't own Bnha or The Adventure Zone

Sorry for not Uploading, but I just got Skyrim for the Switch and I admit I have Kind of Been an Addict

(this took me a hot minuet)(Also don't say I don't do anything for you Fuckers)

===========================================================================

The Scene starts by showing a Hand putting a chess peice on the board, it then shows Midoryia as an Older man wearing a Comfortablee suit with a neck peice that was a smaller versions of All for ones.

"Oh shit" the class Yelled seeing Midoryia 

 "Oh shot" realizing that he can't escape he is in checkmate, "I thought I had you that time"

The Class then suddenly looked confused seeing the AFO-M was not being violent.

The scene then shifts to show another Midoryia, an Older Midoryia sitting opposite of AFO Midoryia who seemed to had just talked.

Older Midoryia says "Ahhh I thought you had me too"

"This is interesting," Todoroki says Suddenly.

They reset the board and AFO-M asks "Do you mind if I go first"

"No, no Go ahead" Older-M replies as AFO-M takes a sip of water.

"The Curiosity is Killing me and I know this isn't going to be very helpful, In my means, but what do you call me Izuku?" AFO-M asks "what do you all call me?"

"Oh they seem to be Enemys, but almost on an Intelectual Basis at the moment, " Nezu says thoughtfully.

Older-M looks embarrassed as he says "Well we call you alot of things, you probably don't want to be repeated, Kachan says your a bastard, but I call you something completely different, now, then I did Before ."

"Good" Bakugo mutters hearing Midoryia

AFO-M then Quietly says "Well that is nice to hear, but before ... was there a name for what I ... am - "

Older-M Interputed asking "Before I got to know yah?"

"This Midoryia is played back" Kaminari points out

"He is kind of hot" Mina says looking at the perfectly toned form of Midoryia

"Yeah, It would be good for me to finally know," AFO-M tells him

"Well, I used to call you ... The HUNGER" Older-M Says, but the Hunger Send a Blast of Cold Air From the Screen.

Almost all the class shudders at the name Midoryia stated.

"Dude what the fuck" Bakugo screeches

"Dude is that manly or creepy I don't even know"

"What are you guys talking about" Todoroki aks confused

AFO-M Laughs at the name but says quietly again " I ... Kinda like that, may be a little Inaccurate"

They sit in Solem silence as they move some of the chess pieces before AFO-M asks "Is there something you want to know Midoryia?"

"Are they doing 20 questions?" Iida asks

"It would seem so "Yaoyorozu agrees

"Yeah, there is something I would Like to know ..." the Silence seemed Unbearable as Midoryia suddenly Continues "Are you, my Friend?"