The Radio Demon Prt1

I DON'T OWN BNHA OR HABIN HOTEL SORRY NOPE NADDA NOTHIN THE ORIGINAL IS BY VIVZIPOP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the background piano and Violin play where a young lady with black hair and rosy red hair rests her head upon the door her name was Yaoyorozu Momo.When she hears and Knock and perks her head up to the sound.

"It's Me?" says Yaoyorozu

"It's you!" says Mina

"Dun dun du du du"

She turns around and caustically reaches for the doorknob and then swiftly opens it. The screen Pans Up to see a Tall Green Hair man In a lime green trench coat with Bunny ears, Antler Horns, and Sharp teeth and a Large Cane that looks like an old-timey microphone. It shows him open his eyes showing Slited Pupils and Toxic green iris staring down at the Black haired young lady.

"Holy Shit Midoryia WTF," says Kaminari

"Midoryia looks scary," says Toru

She frowns as the Man Opens his mouth to say "HELL-" then a door slams in his face. She turns her head and opens the door again "-O" she slams the door again and turns the other direction and runs down the hall.

"That's was Rude Yaoyorozu-san," says Iida

"I'm sorry?" she says

"Hey Jiro"

"Finally, I have been waiting," says Jiro

A tired reply came from a Purple-haired girl with one eye showing while the other was red X "What" The Radio Demon is At the door" she says Gesturing a smile with her hands and her points. The now Suprised and Angry Reply was "WHAT"Who" came from the Yellowed Haired, Four arm spider on the sideline that was sucking on a popsicle They had a bunch of pink dots all over their face with one dark eye with a blue diamond that sits inside.

"That is so Not fabulous," says Aoyama looking at his demon.

"What should I do," said Yaoyorozu

"Well DON'T LET HIM IN," said Jiro as she scoffs

"Why wouldn't you let Deku in?" Uraraka asked confused.

"He looks like a demon" reply Aizawa

Momo turns her head toward the hallway where the door was. She gains a look of determination. She walks down the hall again and opens the door.

"May I speak now? "the man says With almost sounding Staticky as he said it.

"Is he Amused or Annoyed"

"IDK"

"You may"

"MIDORYIA PLEASURE TO MEETING YOU SWEETHEART.QUITE A PLEASURE!"He says grab her arm and shacking it as his eyes start to pulse toxic green. He then pulls her towards him as he pulls himself into the house and continues " EXCUSE MY SUDDEN VISIT, BUT I SAW YOUR FIASCO ON A PICTURE SHOW, AND I JUST COULDN'T RESIST" he says leaving a stunned Momo. It shows a Close upon his face and the audience can now see the man's yellow teeth retract as he talks and his monocle with a lime green glass.

"DAMN HE IS FUCKING SCARY AS HELL WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO DEKU TO BECOME THAT MOTHERFUCKER," says Bakugo

"The World Might never know," says Kirishima Making a Reference to Incredibles.

All might cringes hearing that.

"WHAT A PERFORMANCE," he says Excitably waving his arms.

"He is kinda Childish" Sero points out.

"WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN THAT ENTERTAINED SINCE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH OF 1929," he says consistently twisting his head.

"HA HA HA HA HA, so many orphans," he says walking forward.

"..."

"WTF"

A spear is immediately put in front of him and he stops with a smile on his face.

"STOP RIGHT THERE," says Jiro "Cabron Hijo de Perra"(Figure it out it's Spanish) "I know your game, and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here!" she Exclaims. It shifts the scene to show him looking down at her with glowing green eyes and a full smile with his sharp teeth.

"MIDORYIA STOP THAT SO SCARY" Screams Mineta

"You"Pompous" Chessy"Talkshow" ShitLord," she says as Aoyama's head is shown blurry in the background his head looking through the door frame with a bored expression.

"De.E.EAR IF I WANTED TO HURT ANYONE ..." he takes his finger and pushed it against the blade getting it out of the way

"Did anyone else suddenly feel very gay looking at that?" asks Todoroki

A few people raised their arms.

"I WOULD HAVE DONE SO ALREADY," he says as the screen becomes static with green symbols flying around and his face contorts to something of pure horror and his eyes Became large and Showed toxic green clocks in his eyes.

"..."

"I'm sooooooo done"

"NOOOOOOO"

"Evil Dekus are Scary Dekus," says Urarka Sagely

"You don't know the half of it," says Jack Cringing

"Evil is within everyone even if we don't want to belive it so," says all might

It nows shows Momo hiding behind Jiro and Midoryia standing there his eyes going back to normal.

"NO, I Am Here Becuase I want To Help"

"Does that make him a hero or a Manipulator?" asked Jiro

The screen Darkens

"That's it?" asked Aizawa

"There Is a second part," says Jack

"Oh"