Good Cop Bad Cop

I don't Own Bnha or Justice Leauge Action(But you should already know that)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Good Cop, Bad Cop^ came up in red on the screen.

"Interogation," says Aizawa

"UGH," says All might "Endeavor has always been the scary won"

It showed Shinso running on building at the dead of night he looks rugged almost matching Eraserhead it pure need of sleep, his costume looks like an in-between of Present Mic and Eraserhead. He was looking around when the screen shifts.

"Hmm" came out of Todoroki's mouth.

"I'm Sorry Todoroki your Fan theory is Incorrect," says Jack from the Corner.

"Oh"

"OOF," says Kaminari and Kirishima

Upon another rooftop, a man with a special earplug was holding a sniper with thermal vision aiming at (Idk his hero name)Hypnos."Smile Hero Lovechild" he says as he fires to bullets at Hypnos.

Todoroki turns towards Jack and points at the screen "No Todoroki"

"He is using a gun, and using weird, equipment," says Shoji 

"Those Headphones are set at frequencies to block Voice, sound quirks," says Aizawa

Hypnos Dodges both by jumping off the building."Your Fast I'll give you that" he says as he loses sight of his target. When a Deep Raspy Baritone voice says "And you have lost the element of Suprise Headshot."

"FUCK OFF CHEATING BASTARD" Yells Bakugo at the Sniper.

Hypnos Jumps out from Behind the Now dubbed Headshot kicking him in the head making him lose his Sniper. He staggers back and says " I was Expecting that Brat, Which is why I always wear this" as he pulls a pistol from within his left arm sleeve. He fires two laser shots as Hypnos."And I was expecting that which is why I Called Him" Hypnos said gesturing to Izuku who had to smoking spots on his chest.

"Did Izuku Body become Laser Proof?" asked Kirishima

"He is only using around 5% of his quirk so he doesn't kill himself you know," says Jack\

"Midori is so strong," says Tsuyu

-#TimeSkip#-

"Whoever Hired Headshot to take you out must be planning something big," said Izuku."And to find out what we need to find out who" It shows Four Heros Creati, Deku, Hypnos, and Shoto. they turn their heads to look at the one-way glass toward headshot who was cuffed and sat at the table. Hypnos starts to walk towards the door but is stopped by Deku."What"Oh nothing" he pauses "It's just you always get to be the bad cop I though Mabey this time I could be the bad cop"Hypnos Turned a confused Eye towards Deku.

"HA HA HA HA " All might burst out laughing nearly falling on the ground as Aizawa looks Highly Amused.

"I remember you gave me a look just like that when I asked to do the Exact same thing," says All Might.

-#Scene Shift#-

It shows Headshots head down as the screen fades in

"ALRIGHT HEADSHOT, WE NEED A NAME AND WE WANT IT RIGHT NOW," he says slamming the door right in Hypno's face that cracks the wall and cracks the glass and nearly shatters the door.

"MANLY" YELLED KIRISHIMA

"I don't think that's how you perform Interrogations," says Iida highly amused at his friend attempt at seeming bad.