Do it For Him

I don't Own Bnha and Steven Universe

(Imagine this song sung a little bit darker)

===========================================================================

"I do it for him,And I would do it again" Midoryia Says As his Arm Turns into Swords

"Bullshit" Bakugo says "Another one?"

"I like this song" Jack pouts

"I Keep doing it for Him, that is what he says" Midoryia Slashes his Arms at Jiro who rolls away from the attack.

"GOOD KEEP DODGING" Jiro cheers for her self.

"You'll do it for him Keep your stance wide, Keep your body lowered, As you're moving forward, Balance is the key, Right foot; left foot, Now go even faster" AFO voice is heard in the background through an earphone.

The Class collective Shivered at AFO voice.

"And as you're moving backward, Keep your eyes on them" AFO Continues

"Keep my stance wide,"  Midoryia says Quietly as He Smiles as his legs Stretch apart separating over 5 feet apart.

"That is so cool" Kirishima amitted

"Fuck yeah that is" Bakugo agrees 

"Good," AFO Tells him

"Keep my body lowered" Midoryia Bends down and slashes at the 

(Right)

"As I'm moving forward" Midoryia Legs turn into spring as he jumps towards Sero and Slashes both arms in an "X" shape" He barley dodges getting cut into fourths, but got cut across the chest.

"SERO NOOO" the Class Yelled.

"Concentrate!" AFO yelled at him

"Don't you want to live!?" He Demanded "Right foot; left foot" He Continues

"I feel so uncomfortable, by his sound of that man's voice" Yaoyorozu.

"Yes, but put your whole body into it!, Everything you have, everything you are, You've got to give," AFO Says Softly in Mindoryia's Ear as  Midoryia Lands from his jump and then jumps into the Air.

"On the battlefield, When everything is chaos, And you have nothing but the way you feelyour strategy and a sword" Midoryia Smile turns Sadistic As He Flips Mid air and Dives headfirst with his sword arms aiming directly at Todorki's Head.

"You just think about the life you'll have together after this war, And then you do it for Him" Todoroki Send up a Blast of ice Shielding him from the sword, Midoryia then lands as his bloody smooshes against the ground making him look like a puddle then his body reshapes back up to his normal form.

"THAT IS SO MANLY" Kirishima yelled

"Thank you" Todoroki replied blushing ever so slightly

"That's how you know you can win, I do it for him, that is to say, I'll do it for him" Midoryia spins like a tornado with Arms stretching further and further, Slashing at everyone that is attacking him.

 "This is too epic" Mineta complains

"If this is him with a quirk he can control, then if he had control of his quirk, he could easily beat us all" Aoyama complains

The Class though about this as well and suddenly felt, scared.

"Thirteen Was right quirk's are very scary" Uraraka Shivered

"Deep down I know, I wasn't built for fighting, but that doesn't mean, I'm not prepared to fight" Midoryia Laughs as Dark Shadow tries to ram into him, but Instead gets stabbed in the eye, it started to spray out Black blood as, but it regenerated quickly.

The Class Flinched at the stabbing.

"What they don't know, Is your real advantage, That I live for someone," Midoryia Thinks as He Hands Switch From Swords to a Pogo Stick, he then jumps sending him into the sky.

"I'm prepared to die, Deep down I know that I'm just a human" Midoryia goes into the Air And Aims his Body, and in his eye, a target is shown that aims at Koda's head.

"Wow, For a Cartoon character he is fairly... Cynical" Todoroki says quietly

The class turned towards his with looks of 'Really'.

"True," AFO tells him.

"But I know that I can draw my sword and fight, With my short existence" Midoryia Arms Turn into Rockets that Fire at Koda.

"That quirk is overpowered" Ojiro complains

"Good," AFO tells him as the rockets get hit out of the air by Aoyama and Shoji throws Ojiro at Midoryia who was still falling.

"We need to try that" Shoji mutters

"I can make a difference" Midoryia Seeing Ojiro out of the corner of his eye Enlarges His head at Smacks Ojiro with it out of the sky, Midoryia then Lands back on the ground in a roll.

"Yes, excellent!" AFO tells him.

"Parkour!" Mina shouts.

"I can be there for him, I can be his knight" Midoryia Becomes Larger as His Swats the Students and Grabs Iida.

"I can do it for him, You'd do it for her" Then he picks up the Four knocked Down students.

"Okay, now do that again," AFO Tells him Midoryia Throws them at the door of the USJ.

"Yes, sir," Midoriya says to AFO

"You do it for him, that is to say, I'll do it for him" Midoryia Laughs as he sees the Knocked down class.

"We got defeated so quickly is is pathetic" Sato complains.

"Where are the teachers?" Mineta asks 

"I Don't Know," Jack says thoughtfully (I just forgot about them sorry)

---

"Reboot, we have made our message time to go," Shigaraki tells Midoryia

Midoryia follows Shigaraki through the Purple portal.

"Until Next time, Bye, Bye," Midoryia says As he holds the portal open.

"Well Next time might be a bit, I'm going to turn on the next one ok" Jack asks

"Ok" Kirishima says for them