Who Broke It

I don't Own Bnha or Parks and Recreation (sorry I didn't do malk it reacts weirdly with Grammarly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So who broke it?" Todoroki asks looking over a crowd of his classmates that were all standing in the dorm kitchen looking at a broken Coffee Machine.

"Isn't That the Coffee Machine Todoroki Lent us" Kirishima askes

"The Nectar of the Gods" Todorki and Aizawa said in Unison 

"Who broke it?" The screen shifts to show his silent Classmates and then back to him "I'm Not mad I just wanna know"

"At least he isn't upset about," Sato says

"I did I Br-" Midoryia began but was cut off by Todoroki "No, no you didn't"

"Deku-Kun is so kind trying to take the blame," Uraraka says with a Smile

"Kaminari"

"Todoroki knows Exactly who to blame," Ojiro says jokingly 

"Don't Look at me, look at Sero?" Kaminari says accusingly.

"No, I know who exactly to blame," Kaminari Says Smugly

"What I Didn't Break It"

"You Totally Did," Kaminari says Heatedly

"Huh, that's weird how did you even know it broken," Kaminari says with a Smug Smirk.

"Your a Dumbass" Sero says looking at the screen.

"Becuase it is sitting right in front of us and it is broken" Sero points to the machine that now it letting out smoke.

"AM NOT?" Kaminari Says Now Not even paying attention to the screen anymore

"suspicious" 

"EXACTLY," Kaminari Says

"No, It Is Not"

"EXACTLY," Sero Says

"If it Matters, probably not, Jiro was the last one to use it," Aoyama says to the group.

"YUGA AOYAMA!" Jiro says Loudly

"LIAR I DON'T EVEN DRINK THAT CRAP," She says Madly at being Accused

"EXACTLY," Jiro says Heatedly

"Oh really then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier"

"It used the wooden stirs to push back my Cuticles, Everyone knows that Aoyama" She angrily.

"Ok let's not fight I broke it, let me pay for it, Todoroki," Midoryia says trying to fix the situation.

"He is still so kinda true hero," Iida says with a large smile

"NO, who broke it" Todoroki glares at the group and pulls Midoryia over to him.

"Todoroki, Bakugo has been awfully quiet," Mineta says quietly to Todoroki.

"WHAT YOU SAY YOU SEXUALLY INNUENDO PERSONIFIED PIECE OF DOG SHIT" Bakugo yells at the Screen Mineta and then turns and glares at real Mineta

"REALLY"

"yes really"

"Oh My Fucking God"

Then everyone starts accusing each other getting louder and louder every second.

"This class is Insane," Aizawa says Quietly

The screen pans over to Todoroki pulling Midoryia out the door.

"Oh, they are leaving" Shoji points out to the class who turned their head as they fought looking at the screen.

"I broke it," Todoroki says to the Confused Midoryia "It burned my hand So I Punched it"

"Oh," Todoroki says quietly

"Oh shit we been had," Kaminari says now in the quiet room.

"Ha Ha Ha, Young Todoroki Has learned to Joke I am Very proud" All Might say to the Now slightly Blushing Todoroki.

"I predict ten minutes from now, they will be at each other's throat with war paint and Pig head on a stick," Todoroki says to the Midoryia Who just realized what happened.

"Good it was getting a little chummy around here" Midoryia replies.

"THE FUCK DEKU" Yelled Bakugo

"So Uncool dude" Kirishima complains

"On the Next One My dudes," Jack says to the class and Dead to the world teacher and The Excited Macho Golden Retriever.