The Start Of Betrayal

I don't Own Bnha Duh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing on a rooftop stood one lone figure, he was looking out towards a city as it slowly became dark. He stood still and listened to the Silence of the coming night as he took a step forward right of the building's edge.

"On no not one of those," says Jiro

As he falls in shows a Close of Up a teen around the age of fourteen with green hair and green eyes. It starts to show words flying around the screen Like " You Can't Be a Hero"Take a Swan Dive off the Roof"Quirkless" Loser"Useless" yet one stood out from the rest as it was blood Red " DEKU"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!," said the Majority of the class

Did those words get said to him Aizawa mused

I never knew how close to the deep end he was All Might looked at his young protege on-screen sadly and quite happy he made the right choice for Young Midoryia

The Boy closes his eyes and awaits the end of his fall, but for some odd reason, it never comes to pass so he slowly opens his eyes to see a man-made of purple mist with two golden glows for eyes holding him in their arms.

"Oh no," Sato said

"THAT MIST FUCKER" yelled Bakugo

The Boy to shocked to talk tries to talk but it comes out a raspy shriek of confusion.

"Calm your self Child," said the man "My friends call my Kurogiri now calm down for a minute let me get you a drink"

"Oddly Chill when he is not fighting," Sato said

Izuku's eyes follow the man as he slowly realizes he is in a bar and the man is pouring him a drink somehow holding the cups with the mist, on second thought how did he hold him. His thoughts slowly became mumbles of this man's quirk.

"Oh there is Our Midoryia," said Kirishima

"Izuku Midoryia Correct" the man snaps him out of his Analysis

"How"

"Your backpack has many interesting things, but it also gave me your name"

"THE NOTEBOOKS" Yelled Bakugo while distressed panic came from the Two adults.

Midoryia takes a sip of the offered tea and quickly thanks him for it."Why did you save me, I was jumping" he asked trying to figure out why Kurogiri would want to help him a useless quirkiness.

"It sad how little he thinks of himself," said Tokoyami looking at his usually happy friend sink further into depression.

"Midoryia let me ask you a question"Kurogiri starts gesturing Midoryia to sit on a barstool that stood next to the bar.

"Oh ... ok," he says as he moved to sit.

"Has a hero ever saved you"

"You did, " Midoryia says Innocently looking up at the man.

"Innocence," says Kaminari

"Cinnamon Roll," says Kirishama Behind him

"WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED TO RECRUIT THE NEWLY FORMED: DEKU PROTECTION SQUAD" Yelled Uraraka

"I asked you if a hero Midoryia, many consider me a Villan," says Kurogiri

"A Villan!" he squeaked, but suddenly he felt himself thinking more rationally "No, he saved me It doesn't matter," he thought "Then no, No hero has ever saved me before If anything they have made me be in more danger"

"I mean Considering who he considers His Heros," says Aizawa drly

Bakugo and All might head whips towards Aizawa in betrayal

He says this thinking of All Might and Bakugo suddenly coming to realizes these heroes are pieces of shit.

"No, Flaming Crap Mixed with Garbage," says Kaminari

"Well, then Midoryia If you had a Quirk would you show them how it is done... How to TRULY be a hero" Kurogiri asked the Green haired Boy.

"Of Course," Midoryia says His face Now Hardening.

"If we Gave a Quirk, Midoryia Would walk the line and work for us to show the world what a True Hero Is?"KuroGiri says Riling the boy up.

"YES"

"Then let us go greet the Sensei"

"OOOOOh Evil Timeshift," says Jack

-<TimeSkip 10months>-

It showed a Young man walking towards the Illustrious School known as UA.

"Time to show them a True Hero" the Boys Vicious Smile went unnoticed by everyone but a single Blond who watched his old Friend, Victim, and rival with a foreboding look.

The Screen Darkens

"Midoriya is going to betray us in this Universe," says Momo

"That's all kinds of messed up" complains Mina

"Let us see whats next, ya?" says Jack