Midoryia's Secret

I don't Own Bnha or Wander over Yander

(Also i have not been updating recently, beucase the seasons chaning I feel like shit)

(I don't know, this was stupid, but who cares and if you offended by Shit ... To fucking bad)

===========================================================================

The Screen Beging with Mineta and Midoryia both in Hero Costume and Midoryia ise currently sporting Broken arm and a smile, Mineta who is sporting a black eye looks at Midoryia and asks the question he has been wanting to know for so long.

"ME" Mineta Yelled Happily

"NO" A chorus of Female Voice yelled in Outrage

"You Stay positive" Mineta Asks confused "You always believe everything is going to work out"

"How do you do it" Mineta Pleads his hands are together with fingers intercrossing as he begs.

"I am Quite Curious Myself," Iida says Suddenly to the surprise of the people around him.

"Yes it is Quite Bizarre how a person could be so happy," Todoroki Says quietly

"Happy?" Bakugo asks Confused "you guys Haven't Seen Happy"

"What do you mean," Yaoyorozu asks

Midoryia looks down at Mineta and Smile wider.

"Well I will tell you my Secret," Midoryia says Happily bending down one to one knee so he could see Mineta at Eye level.

Bakugo's Entire Body shakes as he quietly "You fucked up Grape Bitch"

Midoryia's Closes his eyes and his Smile Widens, Not creepily just he looked happier.

He then opens his eyes wide as he stares down Mineta with an Unaturall DeadFish Look to him.

The Class Collectively shivered at the look, it was the look of a deadman, a look so unnerving that even Aizawa shifted in his seat, ever so slightly.

"How can he make that face!" Kirishima Says choking on his breath

Mineta suddenly felt Very uncomfortable as Midoryia opened his mouth to talk.

"I lie to myself" Midoryia began, his voice sounding so Done with the world just like he had just done 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run.

"He sounds like Todoroki" Kaminari Points out

The Class looked to Todoroki and then back at the screen

"Midoryia is your Secret Lovechild from the future," Bakugo quietly Tells Todoroki with an amused tone, Todoroki who hears this freezes and turns to stare at Bakugo with a Burning glare.

"Do you think he is a hero for fun?" Jack asks many Students Confusions

"Young Midoryia is a hero to help," All Might Tells Jack

"..." Jack deadpans this world

Mineta whimpered.

"Every morning when I wake up, I say Everything is going to be ok," Midoryia says his eyes still wide, Unblinking as his Pupils and iris get smaller.

"..." 

"The fuck" Surprisingly not Bakugo, but Tokoyami yelled.

"But I'm lying" Midoryia continues as he leans close to Mineta's Ear and Whispers.

The Girls shivered at the thought of even being that close to Mineta.

He then leans back and grabs Mineta's Left Shoulder pushing Mineta down so he couldn't escape. The floor creaked and suddenly the Cement of the floor Cracked slightly.

"And I don't know how much longer, I can do it," Midoryia says as his voice keeps getting quieter and quieter till is it barely a whisper.

Tears sit at the Corner of each Persons eyes, one out of fear, and the other out of pure I am so done with this shitness.

"SQUEEZ" was the Noise Midoryia made as stared Mineta in the eye.

"Ok that the fuck," Jiro says for the Class

Midoryia's Feature returns to normal suddenly as he says "Have a Swell Day"

He smiles and Winks at Mineta as he Walks off.

"Damn," Ojiro says to himself "Is it wrong that I thought that was pretty cool"

Mineta stood in silence for about two minutes, before he says quietly to himself "I am So glad My costume is Literally an Onsei with a Diaper. He starts to walk off-screen and you can see a Pretty even mix of Brown and Yellow coloring his lower Region.

Mineta Blushed

The Class Looked on at him in disgust.

"OK THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE ENTIRETY OF MY LIFE AND I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY USE YOU GOD FORSAKEN COSTUME FOR THAT BULLSHIT AND IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOVE THE FACT I AM GOING TO BE  WALK YOU DOWN TO HELL, WHERE YOU CAN BE CHAINED TO A ROCK SO YOU CAN WESJFNSKVHSVJSDKVBSLVBSKVJS LVBZJXVXKHVBXJVBXHKVBXLOVJALFBAPIHBSKJSIBSSDBV" Bakugo ranted long nearly Five minutes of Very Disgusting list of thing he was going make Mineta do.

The Class Watched in Numb Silence

"Want to watch the Next one," Jack says

"Wait" Bakguo yells stoping his rant to ask his question

"What" Jack aks confused

"Does he?" Bakugo Asks

Jack looked at Mineta and back at Bakugo before nodding and changing the to the Next AU

Mineta looked on in betrayal as Bakugo moved Closer with a Disgusted Rage and the Girls Felt like Goddesses with Bakugo as a there Champion Defending them from the Disgusting beast.