Show Yourself

I don't own Bnha or Frozen 2

Come from the request of @DiamondQuartz01 and @imabtsfan-queen

(You would be surprised this song is fairly short for 4mins, I tried to put a More Symballing Idea to it, Not Great on the Whole Symbolaic Shit, but Ehh you get what you get)

(Slight Lyrical Changes as this is Midoryia, NOT ELSA ,singing)

===========================================================================

"This is a Continuation of the Last one" Jack tells Everyone happily

"Really!" Midoryia Asks Happily

"You are much more enthusiastic about being trapped in a room to watch different versions of yourself do shit" Jack Deadpans

Midoryia looks sheepish as he says "The Other versions of me are pretty cool"

The Screen Starts by showing Midoryia Laying on the floor of a Completly dark Room him being the only thing not covered in darkness. He Gets up slowly and looks around seeing off in the distance a white light. He gets up trembling his breathing being seen. He takes a step as he opens his mouth to sing.

"Revelry in the Darkness" Tokyoami says 

Shoji gives him a tired look.

"Every inch of me is trembling" Midoryia sings quietly and slowly
"And not from the cold" Midoryia sings with a Large Smile.
"Something is familiar" Each step is slow but sure.
"Like a dream, I can reach but not quite hold" Midoryia reaches out to the light, but draws his arm back and continues forward.

"Midoryia really can sing, I know it had probably been said or thought already, But DAMN" Jiro complains / Compliments

"Thanks?" Midoryia says confused

"I can sense you there" Midoryia sings once again looking towards the light.
"Like a friend, I should've always known" Midoryia body slowly stops trembling as he continues forward each step getting more and more confident.
"I'm arriving" Midoryia slowly reaches the Light is seems to be a passage the light was blinding.
"And it feels like I am home" Midoryia steps through the light and he is met with a forest he continues forward.

"Now that is Flash Mon Amie" Aoyama

Mineta looks at him and asks the question we all know we had "Are you actually french or is this all an act?"

"Why I oughta" Aoyama Said Angrily

"Oh shut up all Ready Sparkly Fuck and Dicksized Fruit, watch the damn video" Bakugo yelled at them with annoyance.

Jiro, Kaminari, Sero, and Toru laughed at the Insult that Bakugo used for Minetya

"I have always been a fortress," Midoryia Says as he stops walking and begins to sprint through the forest.
"Cold secrets deep inside" Midoryia Sang as he ran rushing through the forest, Unfamiliar forest animals watching him with curiosity.
"You have secrets too" Midoryia sang as he seeings the edge of the forest.
"But you don't have to hide" Midoryia Sings as he Steps out of the forest to see he is on a cliff and off in the distance was a Fortress with 8 towers each with a colorful shining star on them, the Middle Spire a Brilliant white that shines through the land, it was far but Midoryia seemed to Burst forward with Quickened Haste.

"HOLY SHIT" The People in room Yelled seeing the Fantasy Castle

"That is what your Quirk is Midoryia, a Heavily Guarded Secret, a Beautiful Mix of Human Spite, Strength and Sheer Dumb Luck," Jack says that, but he stares at Bakugo "Yeah just Sheer Dumb Luck" He quietly says.