I am Damaged

I don't Own Bnha or Heathers - You will Cry (Comment if you do, Don't or don't want to tell) {It's Quite a Simple Spell, but Quite Unbreakable}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an empty street, there is Three People Todoroki, Midoryia, and Shigaraki. Shigaraki with the power's of AFO has infused a Bomb into the Tired Todoroki and watched as Midoryia looked on in horror at Shigarakis growing smirk he threw a punch just as Shigarki teleports away.

"Fuck" Bakugo curses out Immediately upon seeing Shigaraki.

Mineta shakes in fear Quietly

Todoroki stares in horror seeing a bomb warped into his chest

Yaoyorozu looks on in horror knowing whos quirk they had used ... Yosetsu Awase

"I am damaged, far too damaged," A broken Voice of an older Todoroki says as he shows whats looks to be a bomb that is at 30 seconds that seems to be morphed into his body. He takes a Step back.

"Damn Todoroki" Kirishima Says Crying ... Manly ... Tears already.

"But you're not beyond repair." He grabs Midoryia's arms ... 28 seconds.

"Stick around here," He pushes Midoryia back ... 26 seconds.

"TODOROKI NOOO" A Large Majority of the class Screamed

"Make things better" He smiles sadly singing softly. Todoroki throws down a Cube that looked like something Hatsume Would Make, it was the Portable Glass Bomb Shelter.

"that was probably made for Bakugo" Kaminari jokes quietly 

No one Laughs.

"'Cause he beat me fair and square" A glass Barrier Erupts between them.

"Please stand back now" Midoryia steps back Involunatraly

"You don't tell Midoryia not to try and save someone" Aizawa dryly says to the class.

"Future me just wanted him to be safe" Todoroki Grumbled.

"'Little further." But Midoryia runs towards the glass.

"Dammit Miodryia" Iida Cried "Stop trying to be the hero for once in your life"

"Don't know what this thing will do." He lifts the bomb that says ... 20 seconds.

"STOP COUNTING DOWN" Toru Yelled

"Hope you'll miss me." Todoroki sits down in the Glass cage ... 18 seconds.

"Wish you'd kiss me" Despite the situation Midoryia Blushes and stops punching the glass.

"Todoroki you Humor There was quite Unnecessary," Tokoyami Says with a little mirth.

"He is hot in the future" Todoroki replies with equal amounts of Mirth.

"Then you'd know I worship you." It shows a Small Flashbacks of all the times Midoryia had saved him.

"Dammit It's like he was you hero" Kirishima Crys 

"He Is," Todoroki says immediately

"He is Mine As Well, along with my Brother," Iida say robotically swinging his arms trying to ignore the screen.

"I'll trade my life for yours." Midoryia looks down at the Timer that says ... 12 seconds

"Oh my God—" Midoryia Cries out seeing the timer tick to ... 10 seconds

Mineta couldn't stop himself he started to cry himself into his own personal pit of despair.

"And once I disappear," Todoroki looks up to the sky not wanting Midoryia to see him cry, it doesn't work by the look of Midoryia as he Is using OFA against the Glass still not breaking it.

"Wait, hold on—" Midoryia starts to scream seeing it tick to ... 9 seconds

"Clean up the mess down here." ... 8 seconds

"Deku-Kun look away" Uraraka Screamed

"Not this way!" Midoryia kept Banging the Glass as fast as he could ... 7
"Our love is God" ... 6 Todoroki laughs to himself saying this.
"Our love is God" ... 5
"Our love is God" ... 4
"Our love is God" ... 3
"Our love is God" ... 2
"Say hi to God," Midoryia says crying as he stared glaring down upon the road ... 1 

"FUCKING GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING DEKU STOP MAKING ME NOT HAPPY YOU HEAR ME" Bakugo yelled loud enough for the world to hear.

All Might was Frowning in his corner of the room he hated this one, he felt Miserable watching his students suffer even if it is not really them.

A Loud Deathening Boom Echos through the Empty street as the Glass that was once holding Todoroki is completely covered in soot blocking the Most Definitely Grotesque.

The Screen Darkens as Midoryia looks Towards it his norma forest green eyes a Dangerous Blood red.

Todoroki paled but didn't look away. He would never die in such a way.

"Midoryia is Pissed" Kirishima Voice Blasted throughout the room.

"Shigaraki is going to die" Jiro laughs

"I don't think Midoryia is going to take him, prisoner, here or ever" Asui states coldly at the screen.

"Ready for the next one" The Chipper voice of Jack Reverberated throughout the room

"Yeah"

"Hell Yeah"

"Fuck you"