Disgust

I don't own Bnha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the City Musutafu, large screens stood connected to building usually showing off Ads like WakDonalds or Burger Queen to the People of the city, but today is was different Everyone Stared at the Screen in fear seeing it has been taken over a Boy.

"This Remind me Of All Mights Fight Against All For One" Iida says.

"Hello Everyone, It is Wonderful for you to see me," The Voice Childishly Says to the Crowd. The Silhouette of a Boy around fourteen was pointing at himself as he said This. 

"Midoryia" Todoroki says sadly Knowing that this Midoryia was not the friend he cared for.

"You know There was a Time in this World  Where Everyone was like me," The Boys Says.

All Might Thought what he meant by this statement then realized.

The Silhouette walked closer to the screen where the light from it lit up his face showing is was covered in a Bandana of an Oni's Mouth that Dark green matching the boy's green hair.

"The Name is Deku The Worthless, Quirkless Boy," The Child says to the world.

Bakugo Cringed 

Despite themselves, the crowd felt calmer knowing that the boy in front of them was Quirkless and couldn't hurt them.

"Oh Did you just feel safer ... You Shouldn't" The Voice Says with barley hidden Glee " Becuase In less than a minute you will be just as Quirkless as Me"

"He makes a Good Villan, Flair for Dramatics" Shoji Regretfully Says

Koda and Aoyama Nods in Agreement.

The people Didn't even know if that was a joke or not they just stood watching the screen. 

The Screen Shifts to Show something on the Top of a Building a Machine. This Machine Looked to be a Bomb with the Number 17 ticking down on it. Connect to the Bomb was a Liquid that a Dark Purple and Bubbling. 

"A Bomb?" Kirishima ask the Group.

"Deku is actually Pretty Fucking Smart If you Didn't Know" Bakugo Glares without heat "He could have easily gone to the Support Classes, but he was Dead set on being hero not the guy who build shit for them"

"That was the Longest, less Cursed Sentence he has ever said." Kaminari stage Whispers to Kirishima.

"The FUCK DID YOU SAY" Bakugo Yells.

"There are over 250+ all over the city, and thousands all over the world and when they Explode in ... 15 Seconds, you are going to lose the wonderful Ability you all took advantage of and used to beat into others"

Just as the Sentence finished a Deathining Boom Rang throughout the City.

"He wasn't Kidding," All Might Says Thinking about all the Damage those bombs Did.

"If you have a Transformation Quirk ... This Might Hurt a Bit" The Voice says Letting out a Horrible Laugh That Reminds Everyone Of Nails On a ChalkBoard, as the Screen turns off going back to the adds.

All Major and Minor Citys were Covered in a Purple Mist and the Screams Of Pain and Terror could be heard all over. In one Building known to the world as UA a Mina Ashido Scream In pain as she Bleeds all the Pink from her Skin and Her Horns Retracted into her head, and her eyes that once where a Black turned eye and her Yellow Iris turned to a Brown, but she was not the Only one Crying out in Pain in this class alone only her hurt the least of the group.

Mina Closes her Eyes and Puts her hand over her ears to block out the scream of her and her classmates.

The Majority of the Class Did the Same hearing them scream was not something they wanted.

"Hope you Enjoy My gift, " The Voice Says Happily sitting in a dark room alone right in front of the screens.

"Next please" Kirishima Begged

"Ok" Jack Replies Quickly.