Hero, Vigilante, Villan

I don't Own Bnha or Undertale

Inspired By Bad Time Trio an Undertale Comic 

HELLO CLASS IT IS TIME TO VOTE AS THIS BOOK IS 500 Away from 30k I can't Wait so Here it is you may Vote.

WHO ARE WE GOING TO ADD TO THE REACTIONS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERI AN KOTA

MIDNIGHT, PRESENT MIC, and GRAN TORINO

NEZU, and SHINSO

TETSUTETSU, and MONOMA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I will not being doing the Pussy Cats, as they Are Confusing to me and a Little Distracting to write sorry, plus anyone you You vote in will be Put onto the (Metaphorical screens) of the story more often)

===========================================================================

The Screen was dark, but a Oval of light apeared, It seemed to be First Person view. A Quiet groan was heard.

"Where Am I," The Voice of Midoryia said as the Screen switched to 3rd person showing Midoryia in Hero Gear, He was looking around.

"Wait isn't that Our Midoryia" Uraraka Asks

"Sort of, It is like a Copy of your put into this" Jack tells her "He Personally is from a Universe where he breathed one more time than ours on May 26 20XX" 

Uraraka Eyes Widen at the thought that such a little thing could Create a New Universe

The Screen Paned out further showing him in a Chillingly Quiet Street.

"Hello" his voice rang through the Street as he stood.

"Shut your yapping," A Deeper more Baritone voice says Behind him.

"Aizawa who did you pos- ACK" Kirishima Asks

"Shut the fuck up shitty Hair, this one is just getting interesting" Bakugo says slapping his hand over Kirishima's face. It seemed Mineta was not with him ... It is probably for the best don't you think Audience.

Yes ... Good

Midoryia's Head Snaps Around to see the person who talked.

The man who talked was in a Forest Green Hoody that currently Cloaked his His face and Hair from View, He had a Large Metal Pole that was Occasianlly letting out sparks of electricity, and three sets of Belts each with Items like Smoke Gerandes, Stun Guns, Grapling hooks, etc. He was laying against a Wall.

"He is well Prepared" Aizawa noted

"Who are you and where did you take me" The Cloaked man Demands pointing the Stug Gun at Midoryia's Chest from his sitting position, but he got up with the gun still aimed.

"DAMN" Kaminari yells 

"SHUT UP" Jiro Quietly (Yells) as she (Brutally) Stabs him in the ear with her Earphone Jack.

"Will Either of shut up" The Two turned to see a Man with a Skintight Dress Suit, with a Loose Tie, Prisitnly White Gloves, glowing red eyes, and Dark Green Hair.

"DUDE IT IS HIM," Toru says he gloves pointing at the screen.

"Villan Midoryia," Iida Says glaring Unhappily