The Builder

I don't own Bnha

The image above is the inspiration for this ^^^

(Chill this one isn't a Tear Jerker, I will do the Next Steven Universe Song after this one btw)

===========================================================================

A Girl is seen on the screen, she had pink hair and steampunk themed goggles, tank top, and a green jacket tied at her waist. She is walking towards a warehouse. "This has to be the place" She mutters to herself as she looks around at the entrance of the Building.

The class and Teachers Collectively Shivered at the Sight of Mei, the Horror of being the one helping her with her 'Babies".

She starts to pull at the door handles to slide them open. 

With a loud Creak the door open to show a Fairly Clean Warehouse all things considered.

"Hello" She Yelled, her voice echos through the Building. "The Light is on" She muttered

"I am Looking for the Builder, is he here" Her voice echos as she starts to walk forward

"She is Anxious But based on past experience I'm going to have to guess the builder is Midoryia" Yaoyorozu analyzed 

The moment she takes a step inside she hears a loud string of curses.

"Fuck, Shit, MotherFucker, Asshat, Fucking, Oh Shit" To name a few. The Cusses seem to be coming from a Green haired boy who is currently running from something ... That is firing Lazers.

"For a Minute I thought it was Bakugo," Kirishima Says Laughing

"Oh shut up shitty hair" Bakugo Grumbled still not completely himself after the last Episode.

"SHIT" They scream together as they jump outside the warehouse and lock the doors.

The two paintings heavily turn towards each other and laugh somewhat hysterically.

The Snort at the Laughing Hysterically was loud and Somewhat Exaggerated, but real.

"Hello ... Who ... are you?" The boy says through his gasping for air. "Mei Hatsume is the name," She says after she calms down.

"Izuku Midoryia" He says afterward.

"What was that," She asks.

"I am quite a Curious Myself," Aoyama says Quietly "that looked like my laser, but not"

"That was C.S.T or Can't Stop Twinkling" He tellers "He should be done Firing now," Midoryia says opening the door.

Aoyama's Face couldn't be described as the pure joy of being mentioned hit him.

"C.S.T," Mei thought to herself.

"Do you want to see?" He asks her with excitement.

"OH COURSE," She says, she thinks his excitement is contagious "but what was it"

"C.S.T," He repeats giving a confused look.

The Class Collectively Deadpans

"Dense MotherFucker," Jiro Says Laughing 

"SHIT WE ARE ALL BECOMING FUCKING BAKUGOS" Mina Screamed

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RACOON EYES" Bakugo yelled back

Mina immediately quiets down and internally screams.

"I said shut up," Bakugo says again

Mina stares in horror, Did Bakugo read her mind