NO, NO, NO, HE IS BACK

I don't Own Bnha or Marvel

I don't Own the Art Btw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Class Was Still Quiet as they watched the screen turn back on.

The Screen Showed Todoroki sitting on the Couch in the Dorm. He was staring at the Ceiling, the Boredom could be practically be seen Oozing of him.

Kaminari Walked into the Room and Turned to See Todoroki and Sighed.

"Dude are you Good?" Kaminari asks.

"bored" Todorokis Voice Quietly Said.

"Huh Never thought I would see it" Sero Jocked Lightly, Making the Room Brighten Slightly.

Suddenly Outside the Dorm, there was a large CRASH, Then Cats Screeching, The Sound of Something Falling over, And a Ton of Cussing that seemed to have come from upstairs.

The Class Jumped at the Sound of the Crash.

Bakugo Ran Down the stairs and screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP IT ONE A.M"

"HA" Bakugo Laughs 

"Icy Hot? Spark Plug? What The fuck you Fucks Doing down here?" He asks.

"Noise Outside" Todoroki Points to the Door.

"I love The Nicknames," Mina Says Quietly

"They are Interesting" Iida Agrees.

The Trio Opened the door where they see a Silhouette of a Man Struggling against what seems to be a Racoon.

The Man roles into the light, He was Wearing a Green and Black "Outfit" with Green Bunny Ears.

"Bunny ears?" the Man Asks Aloud

Totally Awesome, Super Amazing, Godly Bunny Ears of Power and strength

"I guess that's better" The man Grumbles as he Struggles fighting the Racoon.

"The Class Watched in stun Silence Till Uraraka Started to Laugh Loudly and Soon the Entire Room seemed to fill with Laughter.

"HOW THE FUCK DID A BABY WITH SUPERPOWERS FIGHT YOU" He Screeches, The Racoon Scratched his face and He Screams "MOTHERFUCKER" 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" Bakugo Yells

"DARKNESS THE NIGHT" He stops " wait I already did that one" He seems to think for a second as the Racoon tackles him "I am Ironm ... Dekupool" He tells them Using a Fake Baritone Cocky Voice Pushing the Racoon Of him and on to the ground and kicking it.

The Racoon Flys through the air and runs off.

"DEKUPOOL" The Class Cheered all the Sadness from the last Universe Leaving Instantly seeing the Boy in a Onesie

"Dammit We Talked about it is a Costume"

 "He has Won against the Evil Racoon," Todoroki Tells the Class.

"Hello Three Children" He bows Dramatically to each "Katey Perry ... Pikachu ... Pomeranian"

The Three Mentioned student Blushed, "THE FUCK HE CALL ME" Bakugo Screeched to the Heavens

"Pomeranian" Mina Laughs Out Pointing at him.

"Miss Racoon, Don't you think making fun of your classmates is mean" The Voice from the screen Mockingly and the three students watching gave him a weird look.

Mina Face Instantly paled and Looked Down 

"Now as I was saying," Dekupool Says as he stands up "I am sorry for My Loud Interruption of your night, I was trying to see If I could Get Past the Famous U.A by Making my chest hair into a rope and tying it to a multitude of ducks"

"What the Fuck," Kirishima says before Bakugo Could get out of his Stupor at this master plan

"It seems I made a Fatal Mistake and Accidentally Attached myself to a Racoon, but I got over the Barrier," He Says Looking at the Barrier which is off in the distance.

"He is a Genius," Kaminari says in pure Awe

The class turned to Kaminari who face also showed how Much He loved the plan

"what," he asked Confused

"Nothing," Sero Says Laughing Quietly

"Sooooooooo, Ima Gona Go," Dekupool says pointing to the barrier

"Now WAIT FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND" Bakugo Screeched as he sends an Explosion which missed.

"Stop," Todoroki Says sending a blast a Dekupool traping his leg.

The Class Watched there Classmates fight with Admiration

"Well that is plain rude" Dekupool says seeing his leg stuck in ice, He Pulls out a Katana out of lord Knows where and CUTS OF HIS FUCKING LEG HOLYSHIT

"SHUT UP ... dumbass narrator screaming in people's ear" Dekupool Screams and mutters.

"Narrator," Tokoyami says Questioningly

Aoyama looks toward the Reader and winks before turning back to the screen.

Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kaminari looked on it horror as our Hero Dekupool Jumps off Screen with one leg.

"I am Confused" Sato Said Rubbing his forehead 

The Screen starts to shrink into a circle where Dekupool turns around and Says 

"That ... Probably not all I might be in another Story Sometime soon and If you have any questions for the Characters In the Story, I might Ask for you ... so That's ALL FOR NOW" as the Screen Collapses into the circle

"I am Seriously Considering Murder," Aizawa says rubbing his eyes and Scaring everyone they had forgotten he was here.

"Well Aizawa I Think You should go to sleep," Jack says Helpfully Pulling out a Yellow Sleeping Bag

"I take it back"

"GOOD WELL TIME FOR THE NEXT ONE"