Aizawa Feels Only Fear

I do not own Bnha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Dorms were built they need someone to Routeinly Check The Rooms, for many things like Contraband, Drugs,  Alcohol, Sex toys in Mineta's Case.

Aizawa got the Amazing job of doing it.

"Fuck my Life" Aizawa Groaned

The Room's all Had Interesting things in them., but the most interesting were

Mineta's had an Unnatural amount of Disgusting Devices that Aizawa would never speak about for the mental health of himself and the person he told.

"Good," Yaoyorozu Said Happily

"I am Not that Bad, It just no one wants to Love me" Mineta Cried.

Todoroki patted Mineta's shoulder and said "It's because No one will ever Love you" Like it was the Kindest thing he had ever said.

Tokyoyami's had a Play Sword, he said it didn't matter all that much as it couldn't cut anyone.

Sato's had a makeshift kitchen.

Remembering Sato Kitchen the Girls of The Audience Collectively got a Hungry Look.

His eyes felt like Burning for different reasons in Ashido's Room and Aoyama's and Kaminari's room.

"We admit It might have been too much," The three Said at the same time.

Todoroki's Room was Something ... He didn't know they were made custom.

"It is Nice," Todoroki says softly

"It is" Iida Supplied

These were fine (Except Mineta's Room) and he was proud that there was nothing like Drugs or Alcohol in these rooms.

"Good, Drugs are and Alcohol are Bad for You to Understand this Children" All Might Proudly Say.

"Yes Sir," The Class Says.

No, what truly terrified him was Midoryia's Room, not because he was an All Might Fanatic. It was what he found in the closet.

"Does he Crossdress?" Kaminari asks Intrest Peaked.

"No Dumbass" Bakugo Groans 

The screen Shifts to Aizawa opening Midoryia's Door and Midoryia writing in a notebook at his desk. "Hello Mister Aizawa Sir," The Boy said without looking up. This was a Good sign that meant there was most likely nothing he had to hide.

"It is," Aizawa says

"Do you know why I am here?" He asks Him.

"Yes sir"

This was all Aizawa needed to look throughout the room. He knew Midoryia was a good kid, but that didn't stop him from checking Underneath and around the bed is clean of anything bad. Under and In the Desk are Clear. Drawers as well.

"Wow That is a pretty thorough search" Sero Says

He put his hand on the closet's Door nob and was about to open the closet when the boy's head snapped toward him, he blushed and asked "Sir" "Yes" "Umm ... Please Don't judge My hobby please ok"

"Hobby He fucking says, but if sold that Bullshit he would have a Job" Bakugo Shudders

Aizawa was Confused but mentally shrugged as he agreed.