Into the Unknown

I don't Own BNHA I also don't own Frozen 2 / Panic at the Disco's Version of this song.

(I feel in love with this song somehow)

--------------

(Please Support my other Two Stories - Plus Ultra Danny Phantom and Deku Ten -

===========================================================================

"Into the unknown, Into the unknown, Into the unknown" A Chorus of Voices Sings "Ohhhhhhh ohhhhh" As it Shows a Dark Purple Sky

"Ohhhh this sounds cool" Jiro says with a smile

"It does" Midoryia agreed happily.

"I can hear you but I won't" Midoryia sings as the screen shifts to him walking through the halls of UA with an Angered Glare.

"ME!" Midoryia Says with surprise "Are they all about me?!" 

Todoroki looked at him with a steady gaze and said: "Did you think they would be about Endeavor?"

"No"

"Then be quiet and be Embarrassed, as watching you turn into a strawberry is quite amusing" And Midoryia did just that as his face turn red with embarrassment. 

"Some look for trouble while others don't" He goes around a corner and the screen passes over his shoulder to show another version of almost like a shadow with toxic green piercing eyes.

"Dark Shadow I am Your Father," Dark Shadow told himself with a Deep Voice trying to copy the Shadows Voice. "NOOOOOOOOO" Dark Shadow Cried in response, fake fainting onto Tokoyami's lap.

"There are a thousand reasons I should go about my day, And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh" The Shadow starts to fly through the air where it tries to whisper into Midoryia's ear.

Kaminari leaned into Mina Ear and whispered "Hey how you doin' lil' Mama Let me Whisper in yo-"

Mina slapped him in surprise.

"Whoa You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear, And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear" Midoryia sings swatting his hand where the shadow is and it disperses like fog.

"WHAT!" the Class Yelled

"WHAT!" Midoryia yelled as well. The Class looked at him in confusion "What?" Midoryia asked innocently.

"Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls," He says as he enters the classroom to watch all his classmates bicker, and Aizawa sleep in the corner, while Shinso is visiting.

The Classed awwed at that.

"I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls" Midoryoa Smiles Watching everything.

"I've had my adventure, I don't need something new" Midoryia walks out of the room and makes his way to the cafeteria.

"I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you Into the unknown" The Shadow Seems to Have returned as Midoryia leans onto the wall with a grimace on his face.

"Young Midoryia are you ok" All might be asked

"I am, but He seems to have problems" Midoryia responded

"Into the unknown, Into the unknown, Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh" The Chorus Sings once again

"What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake" Midoryia says holding his forehead with two fingers.