opposites attract pt. 2 | f.h.

[author's note: i got some weird vibes when i read over draco saying "hargreeves." both my boys give out big slytherin energy]

With Christmas break over, You and Five boarded the Hogwarts Express. Inside, Five was leading you towards a compartment.

As Five held your hand, your scarf flew into your face. Causing you to bump into someone. You rolled your eyes when you heard their voice, "Watch where you're going, (L/N)!"

You flash him a smile, "Malfoy, I see you haven't changed a bit."

Five was still besides you, seething at how Draco yelled at you. You tighten your hold on his hand, telling him to calm down.

Draco ignored you, turning his attention to Five. "Hargreeves. It's nice to see you. You know my father's having a dinner, he invited your father, of course. But-"

Five cut Draco off, "Malfoy." If looks could kill, Draco would be dead on the floor from Five's glare. "I'd really love to stay and chat, but I'm busy at the moment." Five left not a second later, tugging you along with him.

Slamming open a random compartment, Five sat down. The students, who were 2nd year Gryffindors, scurried out. They didn't need Five to tell them to get out. You sent them pity glances as they ran from the cabin.

"Can you even believe Malfoy! Who does that prick think he is! He has no right to yell at you like that! And then he just bluntly ignores you! I swear to Merlin, one day, I'm going to punch that stupid blonde hair off his face!" Five yells, glaring out the window.

You hold his hand, "Five, relax. Ignoring me is the least worst thing Malfoy has ever done." Running your hand through his hair. Knowing that it'll make him calm down.

Sighing, Five pouts. Turning his head to look at you. "He didn't need to yell at you, (Y/N)!"

You just send him a smile, moving your hand. Curling your fingers around parts of his hair. Five lays his head on your shoulder, as you continue to play with his hair. You look out at the window, seeing Hogwarts in the distance.

***
Back at Hogwarts, at the Great Hall, you sat at the Hufflepuff table. Eagerly chatting with one of the first years.

You glanced at Five from across the room, he was rolling his eyes at Draco. Who was telling him about something that Potter did.

You see him look at you. You give him a smile, he returns it. Giggling when you see Draco hit Five's arm, to get his attention.

Back at your common room, you were sitting by the fireplace. Eating the snacks, that you asked the kitchen elves for.

A 2nd year came up to you, shakily saying, "Five asked me to get you. He's waiting outside of the common room."

You send them a smile, giving him the treats you were just eating. "Thank you." You tell them as you make your way towards the entrance.

"Five, you could've just knocked," you say as you take his hand in yours. "You scare the 2nd and 1st years, you know?"

Smirking back, Five said, "I know."

You roll your eyes, "What if Filch or Mrs. Norris catches us? We are out past hours."

"(Y/N), did you forget that you're talking to a Slytherin prefect? I could simply tell him, that I caught you," he paused to boop your nose, "sneaking out of your common room."