valentine's day (nicky)

- NICKY HARPER -

nicky has no shame.

he'll give you pre-valentine's day gifts. and pre-pre-valentine's day gifts. nicky once got you a gift in the beginning of february.

chocolates, candies, teddy bears. anything you want, you got.

well, in a reasonable price range.

see this boy loves you. and will literally kill for you. but, he grew up with three other siblings. there ain't a lot of money to spend.

he's a cliché. can you blame him? he loves those cheesy rom-com movies. is a sucker for some good love songs. and they do say food is the fastest way to the heart.

nicky makes you a valentine's day breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

when you wake up, the table's full of pancakes, waffles, anything you can name, it's there. he had to slap his sibling's hands with the spatula, so many times. in nicky's defense, they kept grabbing the food.

this is your food.

y o u r s.

the lunch was a park picnic. you and nicky went to a carnival. both of you rode rides and ate snacks there. cute little polaroid photos were snapped that day. after, the carnival, nicky walked you to a park. it was one with a hill, showing the view of the town.

you loved it.

you and nicky ended up laying on the grass. watching the clouds and pointing at some.

"that one looks like you."

"really? i think it looks like a rat."

"..."

"w a i t."

the dinner was sweet. nicky took you to his parent's store. but, once he lifted his hands from your eyes, the whole store was redecorated. ricky, dawn, and dicky were dressed as cupids. they served the courses to you.

it was absolutely adorable and silly.

a mess was made right after. dicky apparently launched the bow hitting a stack of tennis balls. the five of you ended up cleaning it.

aside from cleaning up the mess, you had a wonderful valentine's day.

nicky was a sweetheart.

you had no idea, what you did to deserve him.

the surprises weren't over yet. after the dinner, you see a rose lying on your bed. besides it was a note.

dear (y/n),

it's from me. nicky. as in your boyfriend. anyways, i asked your mom to put this in your room. so, like you don't freak out and think i sneaked into your room to put this. i didn't. i'm not edward from twilight.

back to the topic, i hope you had a great valentine's day. i know i did. but, i may just be bias. with you everyday seems like a great day.

i love you. and i want to be your forever.

lol, that sounded cheesy. but, i do really love you.

sincerely, nicky harper.
(your boyfriend)