night in | n.h.

{author's note: in many of these imagines aidan, nicky, and five are aged up!}

It was a Saturday night, you were over at the Harper's. Hanging out with your boyfriend, Nicky.

Since, Nicky had a routine he did before bed, he thought it would be fun if he had you do it with him. The routine consisted of face masks, a bath, and comfy blankets.

His siblings were all out that day. Dawn at Mae's, Dicky and Ricky were over at a friend's house. They invited Nicky to join them, but he decided not to go. Thought it would be better, if he spent the night with you instead. His parents had gone out. The house being yours for the night.

When you arrived at the house, Nicky already had a bath running. He set rose petals in the water, as the bubbles floated around the surface. The two of you had gotten in the tub, Nicky massaging the shampoo into your hair. You had made him a beard with bubbles. Laughing when he started talking in a southern accent.

Laying your put head on his shoulder, you lett out a sigh as he washed the soap from your hair. Giving you a kiss on the cheek. You nuzzled your nose with his, accepting the arms that snaked around your waist.

After the bath, Nicky had wrapped a towel around your hair. As you blow dried his hair, he applied a face mask on you. Smiling, when he booped your nose after he was done. You went to make popcorn, waiting for Nicky, who was putting a face mask on himself.

Passing by Squishy, you gave the little pup a scratch on his ear. Putting popcorn in the microwave, Nicky came into the living room. Asking, "What movie do you want to watch?"

You replied with a, "I don't know. You pick one." Shrugging, as you looked back at the popcorn.

"Mhm," Nicky hummed. He put on a Disney movie, settling on the couch. Squishy jumped onto his lap. When you walked into the living room, you saw Nicky holding Squishy like a baby. The dog was cradled by Nicky, who was humming a little song to Squishy.

You see him smile, setting Squishy down on the floor. Nicky opened up his arms, waiting for you to cuddle up with him. You snicker, putting your hands out as well. Launching yourself into his arms. He hugs you tightly, as he peppers kisses all over your face.

Laughing, you give him a kiss. He deepens it, pushing back towards you. A little tongue slipped into the kiss. You broke apart when Squishy barked.

You heard Nicky whisper, "Cockblocker." Seeing him throw a glare towards the dog.

Letting out a snort, you give Nicky a peck on his lips. Turning his attention back on you, as he turns his head to go after you, when you pull away.

Through half of the movie, Nicky saw you pick at your nails. The nail polish chipping off slowly. Nicky had stood up abruptly, pausing the movie and running upstairs. You had almost fell, because you were leaning on Nicky, right before he sat up.

You throw him a confused look, as he went up the stairs. Looking at Squishy, you saw him tilt his head as well.

Hearing a door open and then quickly slam shut. You heard the retreating footsteps of Nicky going down the stairs. He comes back to the couch with several bottles of nail polish. You look up at him, with scrunched up eyebrows.

"I got it from Dawn's room," Nicky says. Putting each tube of nail polish on the table. Sitting besides you on the couch.

You nod your head, still not following on what was happening.

Nicky turns to you, a bright smile on his face. "I saw you picking at your nail polish, so I thought that maybe you might want to repaint them."

"Aww, Nicky," You wrap him into a hug. Kissing him, as you pinch his cheek. "You are so fucking sweet. What did I do to deserve you?"

He laughs, pushing your hand away from his cheek. Nicky puts a hand out, offering you to take it. "Now, if you please?"

Giving him your hand, he picks out a bottle of nail polish. You see him open the bottle, delicately painting your nails. He holds your hand gingerly as he paints them. Going over each nail carefully. "How did you learn to paint nails so well?"

Nicky lets out a breathy laugh. It made your heart jump, his voice always made you melt. "Dawn always wanted someone to paint her nails. Mae wasn't always around to do it, so she asked me. Plus, she's shit at focusing."

You laugh, knowing that Dawn was clumsy. Sure, she grew up, but something she didn't grow out of would be her clumsiness. You see Nicky look at you. His eyes full of amazement and astonishment. Rolling your eyes, you grab his cheek. Pulling him in a kiss.

The whole night was filled with laughter. In the morning, you wake up to see Nicky's siblings looking at you. His parents were in the corner, looking at a picture.

"Mom, Dad! They're awake now!" You hear Dicky yell. Dawn was besides him, covered his mouth with her hand.

"Shh, they just woke up!" Ricky said, hitting Dicky on the shoulder.

Mr. and Mrs. Harper rushed towards the couch. Nicky sleepily asked, "What's going on?" His voice was husky, his hair sticking up messily. You thought he looked adorable.

Dawn grabbed the picture, from her mom's grasp. Showing it to both Nicky and you. In the picture, it had Nicky hugging you as your head was resting on his chest. You silently thanked yourself last night, remembering to wash off the face mask.

Mr. Harper spoke up, "We took it, when we saw you two sleeping on the couch."

"You two looked so cute! (Y/N) is such a perfect fit for Nicky, isn't she Tom?" Mrs. Harper continued.

They both walked off into the kitchen, talking excitedly about Nicky and you.

Regaining his sense, Nicky blinked away the tiredness. He kissed you on your forehead, whispering a quiet. "Good morning."

You kiss him back, "Morning."

Ricky rolls his eyes. Dicky faked vomited, gaging as you kissed Nicky. Dawn started to talk about her nail polish that was scattered all over the coffee table.

You and Nicky just cuddled closer, listening to his siblings talking. Nicky whispered into your ear.

"Love you."

"Love you too."