pet names

what would the boys' reaction be to you calling him pet names?

nicky harper would be so lovesick, it will give you cavities. he'll be flustered as all hell. basically a deep red blush and nervous chuckles. before, you guys dated and you called him "cutie" once, he fucking melted. boy was close to fainting on the damn spot. but, soon he gets used to it. will call you pet names back. it becomes those cheesy couple tropes. his siblings always groan and roll their eyes, when he sees you. nicky's eyes will light up, that adorable smile on his face widens, and then he'll call you something like, "pumpkin pie." his nicknames will range from generic, "baby," "love," "honey," to extra cheesy, "love of my life," "sweet baby bunny," "my literally sun."

five hargreeves will not admit it, but he adores when you call him pet names. won't look like he cares on the outside, meanwhile on the inside he's freaking out. one time, it was early in the morning, you were still sleepy and tired. seeing five you sent him a small wave, saying, "morning, babe." another thing to point out was that the two of you were not dating yet. this sent five's brain to malfunction. he's spent decades surviving alone in a rumbled city, five was a goddamn assassin for goodness sake. why the hell is he freaking out over a stupid pet name?! it's worse when you call him, "cutie" or "hot stuff." won't let you know that it flusters him, so he just blankly looks at you and says a monotone, "hey."

aidan gallagher is indifferent to the pet names. he's such a domestic baby boy, that aidan's used to the pet names.  you'll say something like, "honey, where's the cookies?" he'll reply, "in the cupboard, babe." the nicknames he usually uses are, "babe," "baby," "hun," "love," "sweetie," etc. they're all very simple. it's the way he says them though. he'll say most of them in his regular tone, but at times his voice will go all soft and sweet. aidan has the way of saying certain things with this puppy dog look in his eyes and a loving voice.