santa, baby. | f.h.

( for the lovely @wineanddionysus)
sometimes daddy's money can get you everything. 
+++

"Where's the wrapping paper, hoes?! These boxes aren't going to wrap themselves!" Klaus screams, throughout the mansion.

Vanya stops playing violin to answer, "Ask Pogo. Last time, I saw them they were in the closet next to Five's room."

"Thank you, my favorite sibling!" Klaus screams out the 'favorite' part. Receiving a series of tired groans and 'fuck off,' from his other siblings.

Klaus goes off downstairs to get the wrapping paper. He opens every closet door to try and find the gift wrap. He stops, when he hears a cursed shout come from Five's room.

Going up to the door, Klaus gives it a knock. "Five, buddy, you alright?" He doesn't get a reply back. "You better not be masturbating in there or something, because I'm coming in."

When Klaus open the door, he gets greeted with a strange sight. Five was surrounded by wrapped, unwrapped, and half-way wrapped gifts. He was covered in tape and ribbons. Presents were scattered everywhere on the floor.

"Yeah, uhm, what the fuck? You look like a stressed out elf. Why are you wrapping so many gifts? I thought you were already done with all our gifts." Klaus says. Stepping over the pile of boxes and wrapping paper.

Five uses his fingers to comb back his hair. Letting out a heavy sigh, "I am done with your gifts."

Klaus sits on the bed, careful to not mess up anything. "Uh huh, then what is all this shit? You're using all the wrapping paper, that I think I'll need to wrap my gifts with newspaper."

"It's for (Y/N)." Five simply says.

Raising an eyebrow, and tilting his head. Klaus asks, "You wrapping their gifts for them? Or what?" He pauses for a second, thinking. "Holy shit! Are these all (Y/N)'s gifts?"

Five mutters a, "Yeah."

Klaus snickers, "I don't think dear ol' dad would like seeing you spend your fair share of his money on,-" picking up a random box from the ground, Klaus looks to see what it is. "Wait, what is this? Cheese and crackers! Is this a diamond necklace? Isn't that a bit much, Five?"

He drops the box he was holding, to pick up another one. "Is this a fucking Gucci belt?! Five, oh my god."

The amount of yelling Klaus was making attracts Diego into the room. "Could you keep the noise down? I swear, I'm about to cut my damn ears off."

Klaus immediately waves Diego over to where he was. Shoving the gifts in his face, "Look at what presents Five got (Y/N)!"

"Klaus don't-" Five starts to say. But, gets completely ignored.

Diego scans over the gifts, widening his eyes. "What the fuck? What kind of relationship do you and (Y/N) have, specifically?" Putting down the present, Diego eyes Five suspiciously. "Aren't you a little young for that?"

"I'm older than you!" Five snaps.

Klaus cuts in at the same time as Diego, "Don't talk to your elders like that!"

"Mentally, you are older. Physically, you look like a 19 year old." Diego says.

Thinking about what Diego said about Five's relationship with (Y/N), Klaus scrunches up his eyebrows. "Wait, what do you mean their relationship? I don't get i-," he lets out a loud gasp. An amused smile thrown at Five, "I didn't know you were into that Five!"

Diego lets out a laugh. Leaving Five, confused and slightly angry. What the fuck did they mean?

"What the fuck do you guys mean?" Five spits out with venom.