valentine's day (five)

- FIVE HARGREEVES -

the boy will say it's not a big deal, but he'll be plotting ways to give you the best valentine's day ever.

he'll have all hands on deck.

allison with the decorations, klaus picks a place, vanya the music, and diego with the food. luther doesn't have a part, because five knows luther might fuck it up. if you bring up valentine's day, all his siblings would just dismiss it.

you'd ask: "hey, what are you guys doing for valentine's day?"

then, you'd get responses like:

"i have to sharpen my knives."

"i got to teach violin lesson, (y/n). i'm sorry."

"i need to shave my ass with chocolate pudding."

"i'm auditioning for a role that day."

"uh, i have to go to the moon on that day!"

"i'm dead. i'm a ghost. what do you want me to do?"

five will just roll his eyes and say, "who cares about valentine's day?"

but, in reality, five cares. he cares a lot.

he also cares about you. so, his motto is the bigger, the better.

you end up having a cute rose petal path leading up to a nice rooftop dinner, where you can see the skyline. and it ain't anyone's business, if you did shed a tear or two. because, five's looking at you with that lovesick expression on his face. that he only saves for you, and your heart flips.

may or may not also have a few surprises after dinner. ;)

by surprises, he means dessert.

and by dessert, i mean actual dessert. a lovely heart shaped cake.

and if you wanna do any certain activities in the bedroom, he's not opposed to it.

we all know he's a secret softie at heart.